Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Gravity and Natural Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakka
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Rakka

Male Number of posts : 83
Kekkei Genkai : Gravitation
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Gravity and Natural Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Natural energy- Life force in the atmosphere, its literally everywhere. Also it is from natural things like air, water, positive, negative energy, etc. you know....natural.

Natural thrust-An invisible force of natural energy is released from his hands, causing an extension of the fist, hand, foot, leg, whateves.

Rasegan-The natural energy swirls in the palm of my hand and my chakra molds the natural energy I control to form a sphere most preferely. The swirling natural energy explodes on contact.

Delta bombs- I wrap natural energy in a coating of gravitation that can explode at will. The gravitation on the natural energy pulls them in, closer to the bomb, or the opposite could happen, the bomb will follow YOU!!!

Fog-I make the natural energy in the area more dense, making it harder to breathe and move for others and it naturally condenses mt next natural move(s). lasts about 5 minutes.

Gravity-I increase the gravitational pull in my area of about 5 m to start, more range cost more chakra. it can increase gravity, pulling attacks to the ground before they hit me, or decreasing gravity, raising attacks into the air.

Bullet storm- I fire my teeth in rapid succession like bullets, only fusing them with natural energy along the way, giving them more power and abling them to pierce even steel with not too much work.

Float/hover-relieving gravity on my area, I can float around without the slightest trouble. barely uses chakra.

Drain- If an elemental attack, every element but light and dark, comes near me, I can drain it of some of its natural energy, weakening it before it hits me.

Gravity flash- I have the gravitional pull on my body lessen, allowing me to bolt at higher speeds than usual. As an alternative, if not so much energy is left for this, I can have the gravitational force on my opponent or an object increase, pulling me toward it quickly, in which I wouldn't have to speed around to do.

Nature's call-Natural energy fills the body, charging it. I become more faster, durable, and stronger. This can also relieve the body of any harmful entities in the body.

Chaos burst-Only done after Nature's call. I release whatever is left of the natural energy that entered my body, in place of using it for personal gain, and creates an explosion in the area around and near me. It destroies incoming attacks natural energy too, making them break down and die before reaching me.

Dark Flare-I lash my hand out while releasing gravitational energy from the hand, and by using natural energy to mold it, It becomes a whip of energy. If I condense the darkness in it enough, it can become similar to a black fire, burning whatever it touches and has a image of black fire

Last edited by Rakka on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Umm just wondering but does the name "L" means anything to you?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Drain seems a bit much. and maybe delta bomb, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Akarui Yami wrote:
Umm just wondering but does the name "L" means anything to you?

Naw he doesn't seem L like.
From what I saw/remember. L had many more Jutsu to boost his defense to insane levels along with recovery techs.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Hmm if you say so Aeon. IM WATCHIN YOU RAKKA!
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm

no L references plz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity and Natural Jutsu   Gravity and Natural Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity and Natural Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: