Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Vyland's Inventions EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Vyland's Inventions EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Vyland's Inventions EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Vyland's Inventions EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Vyland's Inventions EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Vyland's Inventions EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Vyland's Inventions EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vyland's Inventions EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Vyland's Inventions EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Vyland's Inventions EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Vyland's Inventions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Vyland's Inventions Empty
PostSubject: Vyland's Inventions   Vyland's Inventions EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:40 pm

This will be a list of all the things I've created in the Nightmare, and also will serve as a catalog for those that wish for me to make any of them for them.

Power Gloves
Vyland's Inventions Weapon_Designs_by_CBJ31

For Sedgar only. These two gloves allow me to lift objects of extreme weights, by focusing chakra and forcefully infusing it into my arms. They also work for more delecate work such as attatching small details or tiny screws in place. However, they take a lot of chakra just to run for a minute, so they spend much more time recharging themselves than actually being put to use. Needs further development for longer Chakra Battery life.

Master Ball
Vyland's Inventions Master

This needs exclusive permission to make from a Kage only. This is the ultimate Poke Ball, with the capability to capture any pokemon and succeed, regardless of its damage or status. (You won't need to diceroll to capture one.) The essence of its chakra signature is housed in the M on its front base. However, this can only be used once; once it's been used o catch a pokemon, the chakra signature expires, and it reverts back to a regular pokeball. Sorry, no switching pokeballs for reuse =p.

Boomerang Shuriken
Vyland's Inventions My_Weapon_by_TigerJade_86

A basic shuriken, with a chakra signature imbedded in each of the gems it houses. It's programmed to return to its thrower upon hitting a target, or to simply return if it doesn't hit one. There's also a command for the shuriken to detonate at any time during the throw, destroying it completely but sending tiny shards of sharp metal towards your target. Cannot be repaired after doing such a move, however.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Vyland's Inventions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vyland's Inventions   Vyland's Inventions EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Updated with the first two pre-made devices for manufacturing.
Back to top Go down

Vyland's Inventions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Weapon List-
Jump to: