Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Powers of Rune ((New))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Powers of Rune ((New)) Empty
PostSubject: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Kekki Genkai= Gatekeeper

1st power = door door: This allows Me to create doors on any surface. I can even created "air doors", doors in the air itself, which leads a another dimension. I am also able to create doors on people, causing it to spin like a revolving door

2nd power: Gate summoning

Gate Of Heartlessness: This gate summons Wyvern The Heartless Dragon and five Green Requiem

Powers of Rune ((New)) 072 Wyvern The Heartless Dragon

Powers of Rune ((New)) Green_Requiem Green Requiem

Wyvern is an enormous heartless that attacks its enemies from the sky. It can even fly through halls. Wyvern unleashes powerful kicks and makes tornadoes from flapping it's wings. Wyvern can also breath fire from his mouth

The Green Requiem only power is to heal. It's healing powers are strongest as a group. Together they even reanimate body parts

Darkness justus:

Dark Matter Orb: A ball of dark energy that exploded on impact I can also control when they exploded

Powers of Rune ((New)) Attack

Shadow Rasengan:The Shadow Rasengan grinds into whatever it touches, causing major damage It is created by dark energy

Powers of Rune ((New)) Bleach-165-Large16

Negative Karma Ball: After hand sighs I put my hands forward, building up negative energy in my body. Small red streams of energy fly out and start to form a ball of crimson energy in front of me that becomes yellow in the center. The ball is fast moving and well home in on it's target causing massive damage

((NEW)) Sin Blast: After hand sighs 11 small shards and one large shard of darkness and negative energy shot out of my hands. Each shard fires a massive beam on dark negative energy at the target((The small shards have less powerful beams then the big shard)) the shards can move around and follow there target

Powers of Rune ((New)) Mbasarazv7

Shadow Wave: Using my sword I release a wave of dark energy that slash the target

Lightning justus:

Thunder Prison: A cone shaped cage that traps my enemy In a prison of electric energy If the prisoner touches the walls of the cage our if anyone out side the cage touches the cage they will be shocked with a large amount of electric energy each time the wall is touched the cage gets smaller

Powers of Rune ((New)) 1163368869_d43daabe2e

Lightning Chain: A whip like chain made from lightning that homes in on it's target and spins around the target causing a vortex of lightning damage

Thunder Stab: A spike made of lightning chakra shot out of any where on my body

Natural justus:

((New))Alchare: I use chakra to implode anything in my hand

Powers of Rune ((New)) Megamanzero

Xemcuo: A very powerful beam of energy that breaks the sound barrier

Powers of Rune ((New)) Blast[i]

Afeldisemeltsonic: A wide beam of energy drops from no were. Many beams can fall at once

Summonings

Tsunami: A powerful water and ice dragon given to me by Zeik. The dragon can breath under and out of water. and has complete control over both water and ice. Tsunami can make water and ice out of the air around him and from other things with water in them (( as of now if I try to summon him all my chakra will be gone))

Powers of Rune ((New)) 97master_collector

SOLDIER Powers

SOLDIER powers rank 3: Third Class SOLDIERs are armed with a flying sickle, which they employ in combat

Braver: Single physical attack with a downward slash dealing three times normal damage.

Cross-Slash: Single physical attack with three slices dealing 3.25 times normal damage and inflicting paralysis.

Blade Beam: Strikes and unleashes a wave of energy at a single enemy dealing 3.5 times normal damage after it's impact it releases a shockwave of energy covering a 20ft blast

Last edited by Rune on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:06 pm

ugh..we really need a parameter thingy. ok making black holes is cool but no one does them right. black holes are destructive force that would take too much chakra to control. so no matter the size do not make any of them. also explain these doors cause you may not be able to keep them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Ok no blackholes and i'll explain the doors more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:40 pm

((Updated))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 pm

((Updated))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 am

I'd like to note that although I rarely use it, I have absorbed Kingdom hearts into myself... Make not of that when using that heartless thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:05 am

i have to say..this is unfair. we wouldn't let neku use heartless so we shouldn't let this guy either
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:43 am

((edited and updated))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:37 am

Explain this Negative energy you use.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 am

It's all the sins things ever done and whatever will happen every bad deed is my negative energy
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 am

Hm.. alright then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 pm

((SOLDIER POWERS HAVE BEEN ADDED))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:24 pm

I saw that little training thing... Nah nigga. You better add some depth to that shit. Just going into dimensions and pulling shit out of doors. Nope. At least try to make it epic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm

i agree with zk

i dont know much about you but i know that you get on zk's nerves

you can have your soldier crap but at least put some time into it please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm sorry to the both of you and I see your points trust me the last thing I want to do is bug you guys so I did change the post in Training and gave it some more depth behind it but I don't want to give away to much cause I'll have to fight that guy again in the future and I didn't want to give everything away at first but I did change it so enjoy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:47 am

((Tsunami is up))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 am

((Update))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powers of Rune ((New))   Powers of Rune ((New)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Powers of Rune ((New))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: