Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Weapons from the depths of the swamp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaerei
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kaerei

Female Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : Frog, Spirit, Toxin
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Weapons from the depths of the swamp. Empty
PostSubject: Weapons from the depths of the swamp.   Weapons from the depths of the swamp. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Before I forget, I might as well put up Kaerei's weapons now. Her weapons include her bombs (Which need no real explaining, just go to the jutsu list and look up Geko Geko bomb, Swamp Grenade and Thanatos.) and the newest and best weapon for a shaman-like person... Voodoo dolls.Yes, Voodoo dolls. Her Voodoo dolls are entwined with spiritual threads, making them able to connect directly with someone's spirit via a beam of spiritual energy. Once this beam makes contact with a soul, Kaerei is able to copy the soul into the Voodoo doll and do whatever the hell she wants with it, and it will affect the actual body, also. Now, the person can still move on his or her own will, but Kaerei can control if they move involuntarily. With this, she can also control what happens to them through the spiritual connection. If she sticks a poison needle in the doll, it damn well hurts the person who's soul is in there, too. If she happens to... rip it in half, that's what happens, too. To tell which doll is which, the dolls take on the attributes of the person who's spirit is connected to it. So yeah. These are some badass dolls.
Back to top Go down

Weapons from the depths of the swamp.
Page 1 of 1