Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
makai rasengan? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
makai rasengan? EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
makai rasengan? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
makai rasengan? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
makai rasengan? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
makai rasengan? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
makai rasengan? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
makai rasengan? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
makai rasengan? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
makai rasengan? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

makai rasengan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

makai rasengan? Empty
PostSubject: makai rasengan?   makai rasengan? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm

"zeik has journeyed to the deepest part of the frozen cave. the temperature in this area is well under 200 below cel. zeik for some reason doesn't use any of his makai powers to alter the temperature. instead he finds the most solid sheet of ice and stares at it"...i will not fail "zeik holds his hand out and forms his hellfire rasengan. the rasengan still that of a bright red begins to pulsate"..i dont have the luxury of time..not knowing she is..."zeik walks away from the iceberg. the ice..which is about the same size as an iceberg halfway into the ocean. zeik points the hellfire rasengan at the "iceberg" and his rasengan dies out.

the temperature its too harsh for zeik to maintain the flame..that is inside of the rasengan"..not..knowing she is.. "zeik continues making his rasengans until he can hold one for more then two minutes. the words of his father begin to echo in his head as he continues making his rasengan zeik..you must obtain control over the flame those words seem to be on repeat inside of zeiks subconscious. zeik finally obtains a hellfire rasengan that wont give out as quickly to the harsh temperature" SUFFERING

"zeik rushes for the "iceberg" with his eyes tearing up. letting the memories of all those he has lost and those he wishes not to lose in his mind. zeik finally near the ice berg thrust his hand into it".."zeik breaks the outer layer of the iceberg but his rasengan begins to fade. zeik desperately tries to feed it more chakra but..is to emotionally distraught to focus. the rasengan begins to fade. this would be the end of zeik is this happen. his hand would be stuck inside of the thing and hypothermia would set in quickly..since he has been down here to long. his ability to heat up..has already left.

"zeik hears a voice in his hand telling him to keep going"...mother "the voice does not answer and zeiks rasenagn is now running on 60% control"...mother was that you "zeik eyes now red from the tears he has been shedding since the begging of his assault on the ice berg looks around hoping to find the source of the voice" zeik..keep going. i know you can do it "the words spoken ever so softly seem to give zeik inspiration, but that alone want power his rasengan"..i cant..i know its you mother..and i know i have failed you..im

"the voice that zeik has heard cuts zeik off before he can utter the words"zeiky..do not fret over such trivialities. you could never have failed. there is not one thing you have done in your entire life i wasnt proud of you for. i know all that you have done. even when you were in your dark ages..you were still my son "zeik hears the word son and the rasengan that was running on 20% control jumps to 40%"...i cant help you at my stage..i save you can I..dont lie to me mother

"the voice does not answer..for a moment then" zeik you are focusing on the wrong things..you should be worried about those you have close to you..like that young lady you brought with you..you were there that is not important zeik. i want you to give it your all. not for me. but for your friends..zk,kham,vashy,shiro,aeon,and kurai..give it every thing not for me..but for them "zeik closes his eye and thinks of his friend. zeik remembers the first fight with zk.the shit storming with kham. the training with aeon the battle they all went though. the random arguments with akarui for wanting to be like him, the smiling fiend shiro and finally the kiss with kurai. the emotion that were once holding zeik back seem to be helping him. his rasengan turns from it's normal flame appearance and looks like a regular rasenagn. only with a light red dot in the middle" you're right..i have to.. FOR THEM

"the large ice berg begins to glow as zeiks hellfire rasengan. surges large slums of makai chakra though it" FOR THEM!!! "zeik yells once more and the iceberg shatters instantly. large petals of ice rain around him. zeik stands in the center of this "rain" with a calm face,panting heavily from the amount of chakra he used."...for them "zeik turns to the door he came in and heads back out..he notices a glowing gem and picks it up" huph..this is the second one of those i've found "Zeik looks back at the are where the ice berg was" .....thank...mom "Zeik finally turning away heads for the door"..makai rasengan

(to the new gen. that's called the power of friendship. done right. epicness at it's best.)
Back to top Go down

makai rasengan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Terror Mountains :: Frozen Caves-
Jump to: