Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Spirit of Hyozanryu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Spirit of Hyozanryu Empty
PostSubject: Spirit of Hyozanryu   Spirit of Hyozanryu EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:43 am

All these chakras can be molded into whatever shape I choose making them very versatile but the ones i most use are;
Sword, Naginata, Hammer, Ball and Chain, Blade Whip, Katana, Zanbato, Battle Fan, Discus, Gauntlets, Shuriken, Bladed Top, and Masks.

I call forth one weapon that has has the power of all the chakras in this form.
Spirit of Hyozanryu Swordofheaven

This is the weapon in sword form, but it keeps the same general shape through all the weapons. The part of the weapon that is used for attacking cycles the color spectrum. This is rarely used from the strain it puts on my body. Through this weapon, I can call forth the form of Hyozanryu to my body, releasing me from the need of handsigns.

Spirit of Hyozanryu Tabuu
The wings cycle the color spectrum as well. When I use the power of Kingdom Hearts along with Hyozanryu, I enter Kingdom State. I still have the wings, but I am no longer pure chakra.

Spirit of Hyozanryu Majora_oni_link

Basic Techniques

Senbonzakura - Luna scatters into small fragments of light and fly at the opponent cutting them endlessly.

Flare Blade - I slash at my opponent causing explosions whenever I make contact

Dragon Twister -I swirl Adan above my head whipping up a savage storm and I throw all of its fury at my opponent

Liquid Maiden - I trap my opponent in a ball of water connected to Rio. Then I thrust Rio into the ball and that causes more spikes to close in on the opponent

Twin Swords on Flashing Light - Another blade of pure lightning is cast in my other hand and it lashes out at the opponent by itself while I attack.

Null Void - I extend pure darkness past Oblivion's blade and swing it at my opponent. When it connects, it traps them in a void of darkness in which the pressure increases to the point of compressing them into a singularity

My blade that I draw on from my own spirit... Oathkeeper.

Spirit of Hyozanryu The_Master_Sword_by_jsoosiah

This blade calls forth the power of my promise to aid me in battle. I call Oathkeeper and channel my elemental chakras through it to make them easier to control.

This blade is called Atonement. It was given to me by Ace to help me defeat the demons of my past.
As of now, I use it as an extension of Oathkeeper.
Spirit of Hyozanryu Sword_Of_Darkness_Final_ver_2

Bankai:

Arcane Oath
Spirit of Hyozanryu SoulCaliburArt

Used with my right hand, Arcane Oath crystallizes light to form different things. The crystals are generally harder than normal diamonds and can be used to form anything I can come up with at the moment.

Arcane Armor
Spirit of Hyozanryu Anima_metallic_by_me_by_colourwolf

Redemption
Spirit of Hyozanryu Sc4-soul-edge-1

The twin Bankai to Arcane oath, wielded with my left hand, used the exact opposite way. The only difference is Redemption takes darkness and turns it to crystals.

Redemption Armor
Spirit of Hyozanryu 3883

My Mask
Spirit of Hyozanryu Zelda_majoras_mask
I generally wear the mask at all times, just because I like it. Since my coming back to my senses, the essence of Kotonryu of the Black Cloud is trapped inside. I can now call him forth and control him as I please since he's sealed in there with the powers of my bankai and Kham's.

The form I take when I activate the mask
Spirit of Hyozanryu Sinryu

If I call forth the power of the mask while I am using the power of Hyozanryu and Kingdom Hearts, I enter Twilight State

Spirit of Hyozanryu Zero_Form___KingdomHearts_by_neofox

I use every power I have effortlessly, but it completely drains me to the point of near death after I exit the state.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com

Spirit of Hyozanryu
Page 1 of 1