Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Looking for sneasel EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Looking for sneasel EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Looking for sneasel EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Looking for sneasel EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Looking for sneasel EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Looking for sneasel EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Looking for sneasel EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for sneasel EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Looking for sneasel EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Looking for sneasel EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Looking for sneasel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking for sneasel Empty
PostSubject: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:36 am

*I wonder around in a cave using my cloak as a scarf.*
Sneasel??? hmm*I continue searching high and low.*

(didnt know I would come here...)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:49 am

A couple Spheals roll by ahead of you. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 am

*I leave the spheals to play with their friends then continue looking for my sneasel.* Hmm, they gotta be somewhere in this cave......maybe a spheal would be nice....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:09 am

Suddenly, the Spheals waddle back with a look of fear on their faces. A Sneasel appears to be chasing after them with its claws bared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:15 am

*I watched for a moment at the comical seen.* Huh, theres sneasel.......OH!!!!*I rush to my pocket and pulls out a pokeball.* I should weaken it first shouldnt I....*I kick a block of snow at the sneasel, to bring it away from the spheals.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 am

Sneasel slices the block in half and turns to you in rage while the Spheals run away. "Sneasel!!" It runs in with a Quick Attack and slashes at you furiously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:56 am

*I step back and avoid the slashes.* Your a fiesty one huh?* I slam the pokeball at its head with extreme force.*

(yea....violence....XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:56 am

Fubuki wrote:
*I step back and avoid the slashes.* Your a fiesty one huh?* I slam the pokeball at its head with extreme force.*

(yea....violence....XD)
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

The member 'Fubuki' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Catch Pokemon' : 6, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 pm

*I pick up the poke'ball.* Smexy, first try too!^^
*Fubuki skips out the cave with his poke'ball still in hand.*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm

*i warp in front of Gale right before he exits*

No ma'am.

*i send a Greatest Impact Punch at his chest, sending him back into the icy cave and sliding across the walls*

Testing!

*i do hand signs and inhale deeply. then i unleash a large breath of flaming needles at the opening of the cave, destroying god knows how many icy pieces and destroying a lot*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

*I regain my balance from the G. impact. I hold my chest for a bit, before I realize whats going on.*Wha-*I watch as the barrage of flaming needles blaze at me. I Begin releasing streams of fire from my hands, after putting up my poke'ball, and the fire begins forming around my body, encasing me in it.* Fire Coffin!*Now with my body covered in the fire coffin, the on coming needles wouldn't be able to pirece my shield, but since I am fighting a high ranking ninja, I had to take precaution. Zk might not be able to see this, but inside my fire coffin, I use disc charge, spinning around at high speeds while chakra flows from my hands, the fire coffin rotates along with my body. This now acts as a fire like rotation, reflecting the needles and sending them off to the sides, and any needles that managed to get through would just hit the fire coffin, not pirecing it due to it being fire as well. Once the needles expell, I continue spinning, but now the chakra being used earlier inside the coffin would begin mixing with the fire, and balls of chakra infused flames would now barrage at ZK's general area and at him from the coffin.*"What going on here? no time for questions though."
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm

*i stand there and catch the flames in front of me without moving*

Come on, think you idiot.

*i condense the flames into a baseball sized orb of now white hot flames and it begins to spin wildly. then i warp right behind Gale and crush the ball with both hands, causing an gargantuan explosion of white needles right at the back of his head*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Wha*I slow my spining, and I hear Zk appear behind me. I turn around easily, since I was still spining, and I hold out my hands and burst a shield of chakra from my hands. the shield is pretty sturdy, since my hands were covered in chakra from my previous move, it was easier to concentrate chakra to and from my hands. The explosion still sends me back, far, and I hit a wall in the cave, breaking my fall.* Huff,.*I stand a bit scorched, sinc my shield didn't nullify the attack, and I got a couple of needles in me, but after surging lightning threw my body, they drop out and I am surged with its energy. 6 C.Os materialize out of my cloak to my side, and I warp my sword out to my hand.*"I don't know his elements...hm, I better cool it with the elements for now, one more mistake like that and it wont be too good for me." My sword being charged with dimensional energy, I mix it with my chakra, then I flash step of in random directions, throwing a wave of these mixed energies at you from each place I stop.After doing this from four different places, My cloak splits into 6 strand-like whips that I can command,or act on their own and the 5 C.Os orbit me in an atom-like fashion with one floating below me, all releasing codrious amounts of wind.. One C.Os goes off somewhere...*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 pm

*i lazily step around the slashes coming at me and laugh*

Now you're thinking in all the wrong ways.

*i do handsigns*

Phoenix Rain!

*i shoot intense needles of flame all around us, thus melting the ice and turning it into hot water, an immense mass of it*

Burial at Sea!

*the water congregates around your feet and body, now moving up your torso and around your face. note that these caves are fucking huge and the amount of water is goddamit that's a lot. like sinking into the ocean itself. i point my hands towards the water and it begins to compress*

Now!

*i clench my fists and the water crushes in from an ocean to a 6x6 sq ft cube around your body, thus making the pressure unbearable. i stand looking at your body and laughing*

Really, why would you fight me in close quarters? Now you're fucking dead, how do you like that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:43 pm

(I wasn't up close to you. that would have been horrible for me...XP)

*I couldn't speak to Zk's uber mean remark, because even talking or opening my mouth would crush my body. I was going to say "not yet" but it came out as a mere thought.While inside the water, suffering from the pressure, the free C.O from earlier begins to materialize to the top of the burial at sea. It begins to expand as it opens, and the dimensional energy inside begins swirling, thus making a miniature black hole (it was in my jutsu list, zeik said it was okay...).Inside, my sword was still with me, and it released dimensional energy into the water, for even if it was highly condensed, water could still be mixed with certain properties. As dimensional energy filled the water, it became a greenish color at a very slow rate, but the dimensional energy made the water more pron to getting sucked up. as the black hole continues sucking up the water, I feel more...loose, but still in bad shape. I then had the rest of my C.Os expand, and become black holes as well, sucking all the water away, and the cave begins collapsing because of it. Once free, my body began glowing with the same black hole properties, causing my own pull, cancelling my black holes pull on my body. I fall to the ground once free, tired, wet, and I feel wrecked. It was similar...VERY smiliar to Kham's training, but worse. I wobbled to a knee, then blasted fire from my hands to propell myself through a hole in the ceiling of the cave. I rest momentarily at a distance while Zk is inside with the black holes. my cloak strands hold up my body to support my legs, that water took a toll on me. I begin wrapping myself all around in my cloak strands, to transfer more dimensional energy to my body, and it acted as a very hefty cover too. Inside I use my sonic ability, burning my energy away, but speeding up my body molecules, healing quicker than normal, and making my reaction time better.I begin thinking inside."I..know what...I should do...." I was able to sense what was going on outside, and I still sensed Zk's energy. The large orb of me being wraped up begins glowing purple.*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:48 pm

*i pull the Sands of Time from my pocket*

Sands of Time.

*i take a step towards the hole you jumped out of and the black hole stops, it then reverts and disappears as the time around it reverses its creation. i look at the hole and place the Sands of Time back in my pocket*

Oh well. Guess I'll do something completely unnecessary.

*my eyes glow gold and the dodecagram is called around the whole cave. my chakra is poured into everything around us, giving me control over what happens inside it, including Gale*

I'm quite displeased.

*i float effortlessly through the hole and appear in six bodies around you. all of us speak while circling you*

I wonder if I should kill you now and relieve the village of your further nuisance, or teach you a lesson here and hope it improves. What do you suggest, Gale?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 pm

*I fall out of my cloak wrapping, and land on the ground.* Heh, I never knew....I was such a nuisance. There were many things I thought about, but never asked, thats my fault.*I force myself to my feet, and stand, looking at one of the clones....or the one I thought was the real one.* With a better understanding, I can do better. I can try my best as well. And I don't expect to get out of this easy either. Well,...what I mean is, I will improve my ways, and for the better. But I won't lie, I might need help getting there.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Ugh. Where's the fire? Where's that spark? If someone's trying to kill you, you dare them to do it, not let them do it. Geez. So much to learn about life or death situations. Oh well. Now I'll show you!

*the dodecagram glows intensely and many clones of me appear in a ring around the circumference o the glyph, leaving one more hovering overhead in front of Gale. all of us speak*

Chaos Spear!

*the six clones around gale begin to glow six different colors and grab him firmly, each sending pure elemental chakra of six different natures; wind, fire, water, lightning, light, and darkness, through his whole body, surging it with uncontrollable amounts of chaotic chakra conflicts inside him*

Sentence: Executed.

*i charge my right hand with an immense amount of pulsating chakra, matching that of gale's heartbeat. i raise my hand and the chakra begins to glow fiercely, still pulsating to the tune of his heart. i look down at gale*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm

The member 'ZK' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 5, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 pm

(like I can beat that....its almost perfect. I got killed for making topics in the "hot topic" section.....*sigh*.....)

*I swirl up the black hole energy in my body, combating and trying its best to suck up all the things going on inside me. I give off a black aura as this battle rages inside of me.*Huh..... I wonder...how will this turn out....Ugh*The black hole energy stengthens.*

Last edited by Gale on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:30 pm

(like I can beat that....its almost perfect. I got killed for making topics in the "hot topic" section.....*sigh*.....)

*I swirl up the black hole energy in my body, combating and trying its best to suck up all the things going on inside me. I give off a black aura as this battle rages inside of me.*Huh, I wonder...how will this turn out....Ugh*The black hole energy strengthens.*

Last edited by Gale on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:30 pm

The member 'Gale' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 4, 2, 5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 pm

(congrates....)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:49 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sneasel   Looking for sneasel Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for sneasel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next