Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Vanna's Updated Jutsu List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Vanna's Updated Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 pm

The following are going to be the jutsu I use and some of my old jutsu might be upgraded to teh second level... i'll have a list up soon
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Black Rain: The second stage of "Raining Needle's"; this jutsu is almost similar to raining needles, yet more destructive, and deadly. With a thin layer of recyclable black chakra emitted with the needles. The appearance is like small black jolts a lighting raining from the heaven's above.

Dark Voltage: A combination of the Jutsu "Dark Pulse" and "Black Volt"; the appearance is like an atomic bomb explosion, the after affect of the explosion is a static discharge is thrown in the atmosphere and shocking the opponent. Since this Jutsu is deadly and can possibly kill, I barely use this Jutsu a lot since it takes a lot of chakra.

Eclipses: The third stage of the original jutsu "Shadow Ball" and the second stage being "Dark Bomb", this Jutsu is more likely to be used and seen a lot.

Revelations - Like a huge wall of pure darkness. The longer it is hold, it becomes solid and more deadly with a static charge after affect.

Death Mirage: This Jutsu can be used on an opponent to trick them into thinking that a friend/teammate is dead. Results vary.

Puppet Master: This Jutsu should be familiar since I am a puppeteer master, this allows me to control my puppets and allows my puppet's not to be controlled by chakra strings.

Shadow Force: A weird jutsu that makes the opponent have after affects as sickness. The opponent is locked in great pressure unable to see and stop the attack (only last 30 sec.) the opponent then feels lightheaded easy for finishing attacks.

Puppet Play, Secret Technique - Darkness Attack: This is a extremely devastating technique in which the enemy is caught by a puppet, and inside is decapitated and killed. This is a 100% death technique and is much like Desert Funeral except this attack is done by puppets.

Puppet's Masquerade, Death Technique - Apocalypse: This is the second death technique I have learn this involves a stage being summoned and two mask above the stage, as Razor Blade chains rain from the mask's mouth it wraps around the opponent crushing their body with razor's cutting there skin to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm

messed up stuff...let's see how many people these moves fuck up XD

also i like the fact that it's red...makes it seem all eerie and junk
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Don't hate...appreciate
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:09 pm

the 100% kill move seems pretty jacked up...maybe i should make one....?
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:50 pm

how is it jacked up? kankuro used the damn thing and the site said it's a 100% but if a mod, or kage say anything else wise i'd be gladly to change it to 80% =P
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 pm

lol much better XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanna's Updated Jutsu List   Vanna's Updated Jutsu List Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanna's Updated Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1