Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Ayaka Woulfe EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Ayaka Woulfe EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Ayaka Woulfe EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Ayaka Woulfe EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Ayaka Woulfe EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Ayaka Woulfe EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Ayaka Woulfe EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayaka Woulfe EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Ayaka Woulfe EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Ayaka Woulfe EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Ayaka Woulfe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Ayaka Woulfe Empty
PostSubject: Ayaka Woulfe   Ayaka Woulfe EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Ayaka Woulfe
Village: Nightmare Village
Kekkai Genkai: (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to create a kekkkai genaki, but my charcter kinda circles around it. But if it is not allowed, simply tell me)
Ikimono Metsuki is a kekkai genkai that was created when to sets of DNA clashed. In this case, it was the DNA of the wolf and the human. This kekkai genkai was passed down in the Woulfe clan ever since, almost a century ago, a Woulfe woman mated with a wolf. The thing is though, the kekkai genkai can only be passed on through woman. The day there is no woman born into the clan is the day the gene dies. But, luckily it has survived for alteast a century. This Kekkai Gnekai allows the user to see through the eyes of all animals, no matter how large or how small, within a hundred mile radius. It also enables the casting of a very powerfulll genjutsu that is almost impossible to break. This genjutsu convinces the target that they are whatever animal the user feels like. But, it is extremly diffuclt to master, and the diffuclty increases depending on animal size and the time lapse of the genjutsu. Even a small child can make someone belive they are the smallest of insects for atleast five minutes, but it takes alot of experince and training to make someone belive the were, say, a rabbit for an hour or so. But this Kekkai Genaki also benifets the Woulfe Clan alot. It help them controll themselves on full moons, but even this takes years of hard training. (I will explain the 'full moon' thing below)
Bio: Ayaka Woulfe is an optimistic and energetic genin who holds people of great stauts (or higher rank) with the upmost respect. She lives with her single mother on the Woulfe Clan estate. Her father was murdered by a enemy ninja on a very important A-Class misson, and Ayaka is proud that he died honorably. At nights of the full moon, all Woulfe Clan members with the kekkai genkai turn into a rampaging beast that is half human half wolf. When the kekkai genkai was created a century ago, the myth of the Werewolf was born with it. This is why members of the Woulfe Clan tend to dissepear on nights of the full moon. They all go to the forest, were there icious rampages cannot injure the people of the village. Ayaka hasn't mastered her kekkai genkai yet. She is able to use the animal sight to the full hundred mile radius for long periods of time, but it sucks up alot of her chakra and leaves her dead-tired after using it for long periods of time. As for the genjutsu part, she can only make people belive they are one of many various insects for a maximum of seven minutes, but it tuckers her out. It'll take her alot of hard training to master the genjutsu. She has not yet mastered her wolf form, so on nights of the full moon, she turns into a mindless beast that rampages through thr forestes. She is woring her hardist to master the last part of her Kekkai Genkai, the part that gives you control of your wolf form, so she would no longer rampage through the woodland, but it is very hard and tedious work to master it, so it could take her untill she's a chuunin or Jonin. She is talented for a genin in earth jutsu. She has made a controact with her family farmilar, the wolf, and can summon wolfs, though it drains much of her chakra at her age.

Last edited by Ayaka-Woulfe on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ayaka Woulfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Woulfe   Ayaka Woulfe EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:10 pm

you get to choose your kekkei genkai, so ur safe ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka Woulfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Woulfe   Ayaka Woulfe EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Kinda Figured that out. Very Happy
Thanks anyway, though.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka Woulfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Woulfe   Ayaka Woulfe EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Being edited.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Ayaka Woulfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Woulfe   Ayaka Woulfe EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Rawr. You done yet? XD
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Ayaka Woulfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Woulfe   Ayaka Woulfe Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayaka Woulfe