Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

The Archcount's Regal Weapons.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Archcount's Regal Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: The Archcount's Regal Weapons.   The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Grim has only 2 weapons; his scarf, World Eater (explanation in his char desc.) And Alticord, his floating piano of discord. Since there is no explanation on Alticord, there shall be one now. Alticord is a floating piano that may manifest itself in any space Grim pleases. He plays songs of discord that are horribly elegant and beautiful, that shows his talent. Sometimes he plays with World Eater. Whoever is to hear this music till the end becomes mad with insanity and can only be controlled by Grim and only do as he tells them. He usually uses Alticord's power as a backup if he cannot eat their souls and control them, however, he does enjoy the melodies he plays on Alticord ever so much, and will sometimes play for fun. Yeah. Bitchin, evil ass piano, right?

NEW. As of JUST NOW, I realized that all fancy people need a cane and a tophat, right? I mean, hell, WHAT CLASSY GUY HAVEN'T YOU SEEN WITH A CANE AND TOPHAT? Now Grim has 2 final weapons to go with World Eater and Alticord; An extendable cane called Lordemeire and a sweet top hat with a mouth on it. Now, Lordemeire is a normal cane that can extend itself out to a distance of about 33 feet. Usually it's used for pole jumping and quick slashes, since it's pointed at the end. At the top there is an orb in the shape of a mouth. The mouth shoots out energy beams just as Grim's 3rd eye does. Sweet, eh? And as for the tophat.. It's really just for show. Sure, it's another mouth added to him, but really, it does nothing unless he uses his attacks. But it's still pretty sweet. I'd totally give Grim a monocle, but that would be a bit much. XD

Last edited by Grimnyzmal on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Archcount's Regal Weapons.   The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Like a mixture of D. gray man and soul eater......bitchin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Archcount's Regal Weapons.   The Archcount's Regal Weapons. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 am

Damn straight. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archcount's Regal Weapons.   The Archcount's Regal Weapons. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Archcount's Regal Weapons.
Page 1 of 1