Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
ryoichi salem EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
ryoichi salem EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
ryoichi salem EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
ryoichi salem EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
ryoichi salem EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
ryoichi salem EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
ryoichi salem EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ryoichi salem EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
ryoichi salem EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
ryoichi salem EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

ryoichi salem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ryoichi

Male Number of posts : 233
Kekkei Genkai : salem chakra
Registration date : 2008-12-17

ryoichi salem Empty
PostSubject: ryoichi salem   ryoichi salem EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:49 pm

salem beam:by creating a build of salem chakra i am able to launch abeam of pure salem chakra

salem blast: i launch a circular blast of salem energy

salem wave: i launch a wave of salem energy

salem rasengan: a rasengan of salem chakra

salem shield: i put up around me a strong barrier of salem

salem stone:by materializing my salem chakra i am able to turn it into a stone as hard as adament and almost unmeltable(to 5670 F) i am then able to freely manipulate this stone and make it appear in almost any where by channeling my chakra through the ground or air

salem form: at this point i have tapped into the inner power of the two winged angel unis my speed and the power of my chakra have devastatingly increased

salem rain: from the sky rain thousands of beams of salem

heal of salem: i heal my body completely with my salem chakra
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ryoichi

ryoichi salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryoichi salem   ryoichi salem EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 am

runno
a second type of chakra given to me by the four winged angel
this type of chakra appears as a turquiose lightning

intuition: a sence given to me by rousis the ability of intuition comes when ever i need to
this ability allows me to sense whats about to happen next giving me the time to react to it before the time it happens kinda like foresight

runno wave: a creasent wave of runno chakra

runno blaze:i fly high into the air the liokin floats above my head in i then launch hundreds of bolts of runno down on the target each with the destructive power of 1/4 an atomic bomb

runno storm: i begin to spin around liokin and runno from the sky begins to launch down at you moving at an blinding speed

runno corridor the runno is launched out of the staff in the shape of a tornado it then begins to tunnel through the ground it then rises from under the ground near where you stand lightning then begins to strike out toward you from every point in the tornado as the whole thing begins to close in on you
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ryoichi

ryoichi salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryoichi salem   ryoichi salem EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 am

archer style:a style based sole on my abilities to work my bow senshu
my arrows become pure salem chakra and move throughout the air at an extreme speed
they can not be broken nor stopped with ease they also consist of only chakra*
as well as all my other abilities i am able to launch arrows more than one at a time giving me the ability to launch many arrows at a time my skill has given the ability to launch more than 15 arrows a second

anti matter arrow:an arrow that is charged with an surplus amount of both runno and salem that goes through any and all matter

piercing arrow :an arrow that is charged with salem in a way that is meant for breaking through shields and barriers

arrow of desecration: using a nice amount of chakra i launch an arrow that is exponentially bigger and stronger than a normal arrow

arrow rain:*by launching arrows at an extreme past and multiplying them upon release i am able to make arrows basically rain upon the enemy*

arrow resurrection:*after the arrow rain or at random i make arrows rise from the ground duplicated in quantity or more if i choose and power i make them attack the enemy twice by controlling the with my arms

extreme arrow:i launch an arrow that seems as a beam of light as it moves across the air at an almost unable to dodge speed*

???: in my four winged state i fly above the opponent and begin to release many feathers from my wings as they fall they begin to form into arrows of an extreme and immense power strong enough to crush mountains from chakra pressure alone they then begin to fly at the enemy almost endlessly and in an instant meaning that every arrow is coming at you nonstop moving at a speed that's breaking the sound barrier each time they begin to move toward you hitting you with the damage from the arrows constantly coming at you and the sound barrier constantly being broken tearing you body apart and the immense chakra pressure crushing your bones if your not able to withstand the chakra pressure

blazing arrow assault*in the midst of the regular arrow rain i launch extreme arrows and desecrating arrows plus the arrows move fast to a point were they're virtualy invisible and there are twice as many arrows coming at you now making the attack lots stronger and much more deadly this attack also doesnt have to be performed in the air

vision aid
ryoichi salem Enegyysword
the arrows look like this but are gray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ryoichi salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryoichi salem   ryoichi salem Empty

Back to top Go down

ryoichi salem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: