Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
fubuki's exam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
fubuki's exam EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
fubuki's exam EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
fubuki's exam EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
fubuki's exam EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
fubuki's exam EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
fubuki's exam EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fubuki's exam EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
fubuki's exam EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
fubuki's exam EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

fubuki's exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:40 pm

"zeik sits in a barren land and awaits fubuki"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm

(Oops, hehe, I posted in the ranking area.)

*I walk into the area, I have a C.O float above me.*
Hello?......I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:43 pm

"zeik standing on a small mound of dirt with his hands folded across his chest. opens his left eye and turns them to funuki"

i do not allow weakness

"zeik closes his eyes again and the hellfire begins to spiral around zeik and the mound of dirt"

you will be tested here and now. to determine if you will remain a member of team hellfire.

"the hellfire settles down and zeik turns to face fubuki opening his eyes ever so slowly revieling his oblivion eye"

i will hold nothing back. to fail is to die. plain and simple

"the hellfire begins to dance around zeik in a very aggressive fashion"

do you accept. if no then leave and do not return to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:40 pm

*I pull out my sword and 4 C.Os con out and 3 Orbit me and 2 warp off, for later use. I gain a light-green aura as My body and weapons get surged with dimensional energy.*

Ready.

*A C.O appears 6 ft away from you and blasts a bullets of wind wraped in dimensional energy at your back before it warps off again.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:44 pm

(warning using the word warp is bad and may result in your death if zk sees it)

"zeik hellfire wraps around zeik and the bullets collide with it. the hellfire eats away at the chakra of the bullets until they are nothing but a memory. the hellfire then uncovers zeik and he holds his hand out"

anything else

"damnation flows into his hand and zeik applies a light charge to his blade"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:53 pm

(well, Zk said that I can to warp, just not into houses. My C.Os warp much, but I physicallyy don't warp alot so don't worry.)

*I surge lightning in my sword, along with the dimensioanl energy, giving it a blueish glow. I swing it faintly, which in turn sends a relativly big but slow Lite wave at you, but before I burst off I swing a second time at a blinding speed, sending it to collide with the first one, creating a now bigger and faster Lite wave at you.....Now while thats going, I burn step off with a cosmic walk, making it seem as if this is coming from all around. This leaves me bursting at high speeds around the feild, not being marked so easily.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 pm

(yeah ok just warning you)

zeik does a circular motion with his hands,thrusting them after wards in the direction of the oncoming wave. this causing a large flow of hellfire to fly and collide with the blast. zeik not caring if it destroys it directs his attention to the dancing fubuki

oblivion eye. allow s me future sight...i know where you going

"zeik burst from where he stands to the left breaking the sound barrier before he passes you causing you to stop your movement"

get there

"zeik turn around and runs past you again breaking the sound barrier once more"

strike raid

"zeik begins running past you over and over again causing your body to be mangle by the force of his speed"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

*I use the force of Zeik's strike raid knocking me back and forth to force myself in a spinning motion. As I spin, the C.Os around go extremely fast along with me, since right now I'm as fast as Zeik's attack, since its propelling me, My speed is used to make it faster. With my body charged with dimensional energy, it is shot out at randoom speeds, mixing in on the speedy Zeik with out him knowin. Now the C.Os begin releasing wind, causing a tornado to quickly form around me. Once I'm encased in my tornado, your atacks are futile to hit me now. inside the tornado I use disc charge, still spinning, causing the tornado of wind to burst off in every direction at booming pulses. The wind knocks you back, but I'm not sure to what extent, but rest assured, it would hurt. Now with distance from me and Zeik, I slash my sword 3 times, and it creates 3 waves of lightning infused chakra, still containing dimensio- you know. the force of the slashes makes the dimensional energy on it force a rip in the space. the waves fly right in and 1 comes to each of your sides, right , left, behind, forcing you to come towards me, for the dimensional energy would begin to eat your skin away like a vaccum does dust.....all apart of my plan, so I will be expecting it if you comes toward me, or around me. My C.Os still orbit me.*

(from now on, dimensional will be known as "D", ALOT easier.)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:44 am

hmph

"zeik stands in the center of the oncoming attack, his body begins to become very shadowy like"

shadow warp

"waiting till the waves get close to him he shadow warps next to fubuki causing the waves to warp with him and collide with fubuki. zeik shadow warps out of the way and back to the ground pointing his hand at fubuki"

not one for traps

"zeiks right hand begins to pulsate with a bright red."

hells elysian

"zeik's fires his hells elysian towards fubu and it breaks the sound barrier twice upon release"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 pm

*Causing Me to get hit my my own D. waves caused the waves to charge my body with D.energy.*

I knew the shadow warp, but this was bonus.
* Now covered in D.energy, The hells elysian heads for me, and I extend my cloak infront of me. the cloak blocks your attack, and begins eating away at it since it came into contact.*

I....
*I have my cloak release hundreds of meteoriotes at Zeik. since the hellfire hit my cloak, the meteoriotes burn with hellfire and are infused with D.energy. this causes them to rip and blaze at you, in high speeds, from every direction at you. I begin spinning my sword in my hand, causing more and more lightnign to conduct.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:10 am

bad mood

"the meteorites begins to swirl around zeik blocking all incoming moves"

never let hellfire touch anything, it's alive remember.

"the beam breaks into three and attempt to grasp hold of fubuki. preventing you from using the cloak because the center of the beam is hitting it and if you move it you would be hit by the large portion of the beam"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 am

*Smirk.* Now I have no choice but to test it.
*I split two edges of my cloak, causing the biggest part to continue blocking the blast and the other 2 strands head to the beams. the strands (including the one bloaking the first beam of hellfire) begin to surge D.energy around them, I then use the strands to block the other 2 beams coming at me. while the cloak srands are blocking the beams, being covered in D.energy, they begin to mix and eating away(sucking in) at the beams, causing them to weaken further and further, until they disperse.* Touching D. energy for too long is bad too, it eats away.* The sword that I have been spining glows with a green enigma, and Now with your beams weakened, I blast a Lite beam at almost full capacity(about 200,000 volts) straight at you, it also finishes off the hellfire beam attacking my cloak head on and heads at you. In the mean time, my strands sway and knock off the weakened beams and are now prepared for more.*

Last edited by Fubuki on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:35 am

"zeik not wanting to put himself in a mad situation decides to snap his fingers"

know my power

"zeik points his hand out and the bolt of lightning hits the invisible fiend zeik has made in front of him. sliding back from the massive force of the beams and the lightning"

i dont think you know me to well.

"zeik starts to twirl around and the lightning and the beams follow his swirl as if they were attracted to it. once making a complete 360 them beams and the lightning are released at a speed you wouldn't be able to dodge thee for the pierce you in the chest"

hellfire although it is heat shouldn't not be eating or allowed to enter the body or really anything. it's ability to eat away a a humans very soul is a testimate of that. no matter what it is. nevr let hellfire inside of anything keep that in mind

"zeik points his hand at fubuki and heals the hole in his skin and all the damage he took from the massive bolt of lightning using vitalkinesis. zeik then turns away from fubu's weakened body and walks away.

(sorry but i had to do it. you were going over board. using a move with 900,00 volts of elec is way out of your leaug at your rank and time being here. you asked for me to show you my power)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:49 am

(sorry, its not like I could do much after that move, its posted in my jutsu list that it can go up to 1,000,000 volts, since I thought kages and sannin alike could get out of it. I still see it as a bit fair, considering what other people have and that it's a stright beam, I thought you were gonna collide with hellfire or the meteoriotes covered in hellfire. besides, I post update when I update something, and since no one says anything, I wasn't sure if I could or not and this was like 2 weeks ago. your literally the first to say something, so sorry, its just that it was no way for me to know.
Also I coulda avoided that last move, but it would have been cheap! XD I don't warp often so it doesnt matter.)

*I stand up and look at Zeik, a tad upset.* Soooo, you did that so I could be kicked out hellfire huh?* I warp my sword into my cloak.* Ugh, fine then.....*looks disappointed.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:00 am

((umm no. you cant use a million volt of lightning. just because you can use a n element doesn't mean you can use really powerful moves like that. you haven't been alive long enough to have that type of element control. this is something yor generation should remember))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:06 am

(its something I didn't know, and I cant remember what I dont know. and you auto-hit in a situation I could have made it out of.... I will change it, since I know now so no worries. So you gonna respond or what? XD((besides, it would still be a powerful lite beam, I did post and state I was charging it.....so whats my limit Zeik?)))

*I stand up and look at Zeik, a tad upset.* Soooo, you did that so I could be kicked out hellfire huh?* I warp my sword into my cloak.* Ugh, fine then.....*looks disappointed.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:03 pm

((dont worry about it. we are in the process of making a stream of rules that explain to shinobi how far they may take there power depending on time. as for the auto hit..i dont remember.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 pm

(So I'm out of hellfire?)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm

(umm im done with the fight so yeah your out of it. you are healed and everything)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 pm

(XP)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:38 pm

*As I walk out, I think to myself,"I need the proper guidence. My kekkei genkai is too...reliable. I must rely on myself. Zeik is good, but...My style needs improvement. Farewell hellfire."I continue out of the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fubuki's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: fubuki's exam   fubuki's exam Empty

Back to top Go down

fubuki's exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Teams :: Team Hellfire-
Jump to: