Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Aiyu's training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyu's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:26 pm

"You sure..*cough* because it hurts like hell" she gripped the side of her dress clentching it quite tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

"zeik grabs her hand and looks her in the eyes again"

i wont let anything happen to you. your a member of my team. there for a member of my family. so safe.

"zeik makes another hand sigh and preps for the last step of the unity"

it wont be much longer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Her eyes rolled back but she was still focusing. She took a slow breathe. "Thanks I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:39 pm

"zeik takes his hand from aiyu's chest and shakes it a bit"

ok now to finish it

"zeik makes his hellfire distribute the poison throughout your body in safe proportions"

there. now the poison runs though your blood.

"zeik cracks his knuckles and brings his hellfire out of her body"

dont worry you can control it...so you dont a walking poison death wish
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 pm

"I have to control hellfire now" she sighed. "It's so hot. But I'll manage".
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 pm

no. you can control the poison that pumps in your blood. the hellfire i took out of you.

"zeik laughing at what aiyu said"

to obtain hellfire isnt that simple,but were not here to talk about that. im going to show you a move you should like. do you remember how the wind felt as it caressed your body.

"zeik closes his eyes and does five hand signs"

go back to that feeling and do those hand signs. then before you release the jutsu send the poison into your hands

"zeik does what he told you to do. and red clouds begin to form over the battle field"

now you try it

(note your move will be a little diff. you shou;d make non red clouds cover the battle fiend and the clouds should begin to rain. the rain will really be poison. so thats the ideal. edit as you see fit)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Aiyu sat down and she began to concentrate upon her thoughts. As the wind blew she felt the wind blow through her hair once again feeling the moisture in the air she could feel the enegry that was above her as well. It was sitting there waiting to be used properly. Aiyu smiled as she had realized that she had gotten back to that wonderful state of mind where everything is a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:08 pm

good, now keep that mind set and use the hand seals you saw me use.

"zeik looks at the sky"

doing this will creature a cloud that will rain poisonous needles. i think you will like the results.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Aiyu opened her eyes slowly as she did she quickly copied the hand signs that Zeik used. A cloud above turned a bright red, just as she closed her eyes she saw all the clouds turn a bright red then all of her poisoness needles flew to the ground raining down upon her and Zeik but she used her chakra to manipulate the needles that were raining down on Zeik, she used her chakra to steer the needles clear from Zeik. She bit down into her tounge as she felt the chakra draining away from her body.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 pm

" zeik looking at the needle rain"

hmm. you didn't need to protect me from it...but thanks

"zeik looks up at the rain and gets an idea"

aiyu turn the needles into chakra

"zeik shows aiyu the hand signs she will need"

by turning the needles to chakra they can go into the enemies body with ease.

"note your cloud should be blue. mine is read because it's one of my jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:25 am

"Sor-rry." Aiyu quickly changed the color of the clouds by manipulating the atoms within them. She then copied the hand signs that Zeik did and she began to turn the needles into chakra one at a time. She picked up the pace with easy she took in slow deep breathes as she did this.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 am

good. i have thought you about three new moves. you should be able to manipulate the poison into other jutsu.alot easier now

"zeik looks at aiyu and smiles and leans back a bit"

i due so love the rain

"zeik holds his hand out and lets one of the chakra needles fall though his hand"

ouch..thats some serious power.

"the hole in zeiks hand heals"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 am

Aiyu smiled as she stood up. As she did the chakra needles vanished into thin air, though they were still there she felt oddly cold. "I owe you one, thanks a lot for teaching me this new move. I can finally use it to get to my advantage" she smirked as she wobbled a bit she stood her gorund. She bowed her head in respects to Zeik's training.

"I'll be off now I need to rest tommorow it wont be me at all", always changing. Her black short hair felt uneasy, her red dress felt it was losing edge she smirked again.
"I'm going to rub this into Kyokai's face" she laughed at true laugh as she had tears coming down her face. "Uhm...I can't wait" she smiled again as she walked pass Zeik. "I appreicate this,...who's next I need some to--" she trailed off into her thoughts as she began to walk to her house. It could use remodeling badly.

She lifted her hand by her side and gave a lazy wave. "I'll see you around Leader."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:00 am

"zeik stood up and watched aiyu walk off"

..i wonder what those tears were for....did something happen

"zeik sits back on the ground as he watches aiyu's figure disappear from his sight"

well another days work completed

"zeik lays back on the ground and puts his arms up under his head."

i should ask..but that would be just rude

"zeik begins to gaze at the moons in the sky and closes his eyes for some rest"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 am

*ROAR*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:17 am

"zeik walks in and looks at aiyu"

..umm yeah..in need of some work
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 am

"You can say that," she smiled. If it was one thing she did that the best. But she smirked as she pulled out her katana aiming it at Zeik.

"Ready"

(Here's fine XD ignore pm Xp)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am

"zeik eyes widen a bit and he lifts his head up" o..i see "zeik lifts his hand up slowly and pushes aiyu's sword down" well lets play then "zeik spins away from aiyu drawing conviction with his spin" shall we
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:50 am

"Let's" Aiyu swiftly lifted her sword in the air, as she brought it down she unleashed Wave link along with her poisoneous barrier that protects her from close range attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:37 am

huh what's this "zeik swings his blade around and streams of hellfire head for aiyu"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Aiyu swiftly dodge to the right of his attack, she ran toward him with her needles in hand, she leaped into the air and she mixed in her needles with a ball of water that she formed with her hand. "Lotus blades of Ice" A rain of needles scattered across the field with poisoness tips.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:57 pm

zeik sighs slightly and swings his blade once. with this comes a wave of heat so intense it obliterates the needles at threatens to hit aiyu" come on aiyu step it up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

"Bloody Massacre" Aiyu quickly stabbed herself in the stomach, her blood gushed out rapidly she then placed her palm on her stomach and she formed a blood covered blade, landing on her feet she charged to Zeik, she threw a few of her kunai's at Zeik before proceeding any farther, she aimed one at his chest the other two at his head.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 am

"zeik's hellfire stops the kunai without hesitation and zeik blocks the sword slash with his blade" aiyu..you need to think more. im faster then you,i have more experience then you. knowing all this you need to find away to hit a stronger opponent. "zeik pushes aiyu off him. her blade of blood still in her hand"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Aiyu ducked low to the ground, she used the water in the air molecules to strike an attack at Zeik. She used her chakra to control the water within the air, she directed a large stream of water toward Zeik from every direction she quickly turned them into ice she lifted her up then down the ice flew toward Zeik quite quickly. As that happened Aiyu licked the blade to produce a bit of poison, she then tryed to cut Zeik's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's training   Aiyu's training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyu's training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next