Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

any one who wants to try out for team cerberus

Go down 
+2
Cross
vashy_chan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

any one who wants to try out for team cerberus Empty
PostSubject: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:31 am

-_vash sent out a letter to all stating that if they wanted they can come tryout for his team . the catch is they have to wow him in a timelimit . anyone can attack vash at anytime here and theres no limit to how many attack at one time.. when the time is up vash would pick his new recruit._-
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:37 am

"I hope at least somebody strong shows up .. I really should fill this slot..."
-_vash said to himself sitting down wondering if anyone would show ._-
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:00 am

-_ Vash now was frankly bored and for him that was an acomplishment he was always just sitting around..._-
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 am

"Well if no one shows up Ill have to select manually who I want to get on cerberus."
Back to top Go down
Cross
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Cross

Male Number of posts : 128
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 4:24 pm

*i walk in with my guns and pandora on my back as usuall,i sit pandora down infront of me and take out my guns,i stand accouple meters back from vashy*
you can take this as me trying out...
*i point both ebony and ivory at vashys head and unload bullets to his skull*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:55 pm

*A slight gust brushes your faces as of ice cold air, the gust then travels swirling around faded color leaves next to a tree. The tree's life slowly drains to a black rotted tree, the leaves crumbled as of tiny peices. The area around to tree only a small radius turns black and dead. The tree gives a little shake, then a figure materializes from the black dead tree. The figure then lifts his head quickly as a jolt of electricity shocked the body alive.*

"Greetings....."

*I look at both Cross, and Vashy.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:00 am

-_vash raises his hand without standing up and a dark portal apears and the bullets are warped inside reapering behind cross's knee caps._-

-_vash stands up now._-
"Finnally people come ..geez come on lets see how long you last.."
-_his death sycyth apears in his left hand as he stands ready_-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 pm

"Right....then...."
*A object/figure wrapped in bandages formed next to me, I raise my hands slowly as small purple chakra strings formed slowly from my hands to the figure. The bandages ripped fiercly reveiling a beast of a lycan. The lycan stood up bulky and breathed heavily, slowly bone formed and disappeared quicked around the lycans arm in the shape of a huge metal tip of a spear.*
"Shadow Force!"
*I begin rushing towards Vash quickly with a great amount of force. As the lycan stands for a counter.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:37 pm

-_head on attacks were pointless against vash but these people would never have known that he was unsure if they even knew who he was. however it worked the other way as well . smart as vash is he had no idea who these people enough to make any assumptions._-

-_at the man running towards him he holds out his staff directly at him sending out beams of energy invisible to the eye but enough to make anything in front of it go flying . Though he was simply emitting his chakra through it. He then tossed dark pieces of paper all around in the air around himself they all hovered around him in a circle._-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm

*The lycan sends small particles of bone trying to cancel some of the beams, as I get hit with a couple I quickly stnd up as the Lycan rips the spinal cord from his back clean off, as a new one regrows quick.*
"Raining Needles...."
*I spin fiercly like a rotation, yet not emitting any chakra use. Needles fly in every direction as i keep spinning trying to rip the paper away from me.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:20 pm

-_vash bats away any stray needle that came his way away with his sycthe_-
(btw the paper is hovering vash not you ^-^)
"lets have a bit of fun shall we puppet boy.."
-_vash's free arm began to mutate and twist into a dark black red color . It was so warped it didnt even apear to be an arm anymore.
While that was happining vash charched a couple of dark beams and sent them at his oppodents puppet. then charged right in head on even while running striking down every needle in site. _-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 pm

(ok vash.)

*I quickly charge a "Black orb" within my palm, as Vash nears, My Lycan howled as he blocked most of the beams with the spinal cord, as the others ripped the flesh away showing the bone moving within the body.*
"Then lets play....king of darkness...."
*I rush forward with a bright purple/black orb forming bigger each second within my palm.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:35 pm

-_ as they get closer vash completely stops and crouches Hitting his opponent with a quick but not very powerful hit up into the air slightly in which there where 11 dark portals waiting. Vash busted from one of the air born portals beside his opponent grabbing the wrist with the the purple orb in it with his mutated hand. The orb began to disintegrate rapidly._-
'SO youve heard of me .. your not bad who are you."
-_vash hovered them both in mid air to speak this to his face.well aware were the mans puppet 'lycan' was_-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:41 pm

"They call me Lukas..."
*I answer softly as I await his response.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:46 pm

"wait a minute. vash warps them both to the ground and lets go of his wrist."
-_Why are you here Id accept you as a team mate as I see you now but you are not of this village so its against town law ._-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:51 pm

*I smile gracefully as I lift my head slowly.*
"Some rules can be broken but it's your choice...."
*Lycan shiftshapes into a pale looking person, as a snake slithers on the shoulders, as he slowly walks to my side.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

"Hmm as the person who helped make this rule I can brake it but if zk busts my chops for this then im going to find you. As far as Im concerned welcome to the team. I still need another however. "
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:58 pm

"Right...."
*Salazar's dead puppet body then disappears within a second.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:00 pm

"You knew him ?"
__vash asked . even vash harldy knew him._-

(brb)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm

"Of course, you learn more of a person when there about to die...but, I'm not going to take full credit for the killing...as Kham killed him, the finishing move, painful of diamonds rushing through your body piercing everything..."
*I stand straighter.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:47 pm

"i see well you should go talk with kayno ill call you guys for a mission sometime when I get another member."
-_vash said changing the subject elegantly making his scythe disapear._-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:52 pm

"Right...."
*A gust whispers the air as it spirals around me, within seconds a burst of black energy is released as i disappear.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:48 pm

__Time Skip__

*I mach hop in*

You wanted to see me vashy?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:09 am

"yes i want you to meet your new team mate. here ."
-_vash gestured over to the left to luckas_-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:24 am

*I look over to Lukas and look back to Vashy*

I though I was your Apprentience?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one who wants to try out for team cerberus   any one who wants to try out for team cerberus Empty

Back to top Go down

any one who wants to try out for team cerberus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next