Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

My jutsu (and crappy title).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My jutsu (and crappy title). Empty
PostSubject: My jutsu (and crappy title).   My jutsu (and crappy title). EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:38 pm

Molecule rip.I shoot a beam of light that tears something nonliving's(besides trees and grass) structure while it still remains intact and do many things from there.

Multi molecule rip. shoots beams of light from my hands multiple times to create multiple molecular holes.

Stash. I stash my few projectile weapons in any hole i choose and can open or launch them from the points at any time

Hexicon- the hexicon has infinite pages and those pages can be used to make projectile weapns (kunai and such), anything else takes the whole books power.

alteration- if i physically touch something inanimate i can change it size density or shape.

Pure insanity-Its literally (the gloves are off) once my gloves are removed my insanity becomes uncontained and my moves and way of thinking become extremly eratic.

Ninja weapon rain- jumps into air and launches a hundred sharp objects.

Big rip-rips a giant sized molecular rip in something

Hidey hole-can hide inside of any molecule rip and seal it from the inside(protects from big attacks as long as that entire thing or space isnt destroyed)

Kablam-Fires arrows or weapons of any kind inside a molecule rip to cause a subatomic explosion. The size of the explosion depends on how big the rip is normal sized rips are landmine size and big is the size of a bulding.

I dont have many moves but i have many weapons sooo......

Sorry (about the edit) I had to say something the hexicon and the pages become actual weapons
Back to top Go down

My jutsu (and crappy title).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: