Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty   Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 am

Hi names Atra im the son of Shikamaru Nara i ran away from konoha and found the nightmare while i was studying the art of shadow manipulation back in konoha i was known as a genius im usually several hundred steps ahead of my foes... Unlike my father whos lazy as fuck i love to do battle it gets my blood racing i love the rush,...the feeling

the reason for me joining the nightmare...this dimension between pokemon and ninja is to master both sides of the universe and hopefully surpass someof the greatest minds out there.... I sought out mahk-x the kage of the nightmare in attempts to test my mind agains his. He nearly killed me, but took me under his wing and expanding my view of the narra clan

Kekei Genkai: since i am a Nara i can use shadow manipulation techniques this extends way beyond shadow possesion jutsu and shadow strangle jutsu i can manipulate the shadows in plenty of other ways like destroying my opponents shadows or using the shadows as a means of transportation my speed mixed with these jutsu make me a very formidable foe... I also can manipulate shadow energy which is the physical manifestation that is somewhat like a jelly like substance out of a persons shadow, this can shield me from various attacks and is damn near indestructible... The shadow energy can be infused with the shadow elements which are as follows:

Shadow Elements: Thanks to the training with mahk-x I can use all the elements, but their shadow forms they hold the natural properties of their respective elements but I can only control them and manipulate them...and natural user of these elements would still get hit by them like any other person would

Shadow Fire: still fire, just its shadow manifestation its approximately 10000 degress C
Shadow Lightning: still lightning and holds its natural properties
Shadow Water: I use it as an endless puddle of sorts to drown and caputre my foes, its no where near water
Shadow Wind: stil wind...i use this mostly for defense
Shadow Light: the paramount of all the shadow elements, it allows me to sustain my shadows and the shadows around me even when light is used against me

Last edited by Atra on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty   Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty   Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 am

((updated))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty   Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty Empty

Back to top Go down

Atra Nara Nocturnal Majesty
Page 1 of 1