Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Powers of Seinaru EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Powers of Seinaru EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Powers of Seinaru EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Powers of Seinaru EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Powers of Seinaru EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Powers of Seinaru

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Manipulation of Holy: I can use the holy to attack of defend as I see fit. I can also use this to "teleport"

Disaresta: A giant pillar of holy falls on my opponent and explodes

Crimson Cureges: Holy gathers around me and bursts away, Explosive Wave style

Lost Seraph: A crack above and below my opponent as seinaru holy pours out, engulfing my opponent

Nibelung Velesti: Four spears of light pierce my opponent as I shoot massive amounts of holy at them

Improved/Future Sight: I pour seinaru into my shades to improve my sight and see a little into a future

Midnight Chakra: An amplified version of dark chakra. Given to me by the powers of the demon skull Midnight

Eclipse Slash: crescendo is unsheathed and slashed, all in one blindingly fast motion. it forms a dome of seinaru around the opponent and the seinaru begins to slash at them

Last edited by Kai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Shenko Jin: seiken, ryu, or hayate is used to throw a barrage of slices that speed up and become barely visible. it is finished with a rising slash infused with seinaru

Cadenza: thousands of seinaru bullets surround my opponent, making a dome around them. they then begin to shoot at my opponent at extreme speeds

Seinaru Lash: the seinaru is concentrated to my hand and used as a whip

Seinaru Arrow: i form a bow out of seinaru and begin to shoot seinaru arrows

Nightmare Whirlwind: a spinning back hook kick, spinning roundhouse, spinning sweep, and axe kick...all performed in succession and charged with chakra(preferably midnight)

Warping: not exactly warping, but couldn't find a better word. the seinaru wraps around me and converts me into seinaru for a brief period of time, allowing me to travel rather quickly

Last edited by Kai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Neo Serpent Tongue: fire is charged through my whole body and released in a massive attack

Soaring Phoenix: Fire is charged to my fist. i throw an uppercut the spreads fire

Dragon's Flight: i jump into the air, rotate at high speeds and shoot fire missiles

Byakko's Bite: Byakko the Tiger is summoned and release a massive amount of energy

Genbu's Strike: Genbu the Turtle is summoned and spins, attacking with his shell

Suzaku's Talon: Suzaku the Phoenix is summoned and divebombs with a spiral of fire

Banko's Wrath: Banko the Dragon is summoned and blows a razor sharp gust

Soul of the Beast: i can fuse with Byakko, Genbu, Suzaku, or Banko

Holy Petal Blitz: any plant infused with seinaru's leaves are shot unbelievable speed, ravaging the opponent

Last edited by Kai on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Powers of Seinaru Junior10
My Outbreak Form 1st state. It amplifies my basic stats(speed, strength, etc). This happens with an overoncentration of Seinaru(so picture this more light based).
Powers of Seinaru With_g10
Outbreak Form 2nd state. A much more powerful version of the 1st state. Happens when I'm on my last legs. And yes, I do get the scythe. This also allows me to summon Rashiga the Terrible.
Powers of Seinaru Rashig10
This is Rashiga
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm

YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!!! YOU KNOW WHY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 pm

LMAO! HELLZ YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Divine Symphony - i gather massive amounts of seinaru into my hands. a massive ball of seinaru gathers into my hands with stars orbiting around it. the ball stops and it appears the whole battlefield has become frozen. the ball then bursts into five different directions, all flying past my opponent. when they can no longer be seen, the clouds, ground, and water are parted, bent around the shape of the balls. there is total silence as nothing happens for a few seconds. suddenly, explosions are sent towards my opponent from the parts where the balls traveled.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:04 pm

i need you to detail exactly what seinaru is.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:10 pm

I was just thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:10 pm

finally.....someone said it. XD

sorry kai, but it is confusing.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:19 pm

yeah. im gonna be looking at every bodies jutsu list...minus the higher ups
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:49 am

i never noticed before...but you have Nibelung Velesti...

you ain't no dam Valkyrie XD
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 am

Seinaru: Holy chakra that is gathered from the heavens(stars, whateva the hell you wanna call it). It tends to act on its own(like gaara's sand) put can also be controlled by me. It can travel through the ground. If ever absorbed by anything not from the land of stars it will destroy it from the inside.

Last edited by Kai on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:57 pm

thank you kai. im sure this will suffix for now.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Ballad of the Realm: i charge seinaru into the ground. the seinaru in the ground opens up a portal and stars pour out of it. a solitary light shoots at one star and richochets into the other. as this process happens, it plays Night of Fate. the stars then begin to shine blindingly and shoot at the opponent. a pair of gold eyes and silver wings emerge from the portal and fly into the air. massive amounts of midnight and seinaru are charged and shot at the opponent. the stars then form many seinaru swords*

Lost Concerto: the darkness wraps around the opponent, constricts, then explodes. it regathers with dark stars. the dark stars orbit and shoot countless missisles of darkness at the opponent. it constricts one last time and vanishes as it wipes the opponent off the earth(if i want it to)

Hyperion's Melody: i grow seinaru and midnight wings. my wings glow with the chakra stored in them. my wings extend out and shoot countless seinaru and midnight daggers, shuriken, and bullet. they then shoot seinaru and midnight into the air, making the clouds swirl and disappear as the chakras collide and overwhelm the sky. it rains down seinaru and midnight down on the battlefield. when it is done, it explodes and forms a ball resembling an atom that shoots at the opponent
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 pm

My Interceptor Stance, used for defensive purposes
Powers of Seinaru Shinob10
My Forte Stance, used for relentless attacks
Powers of Seinaru Riku_s10
Reverse Rebirth Stance
Powers of Seinaru Revers11

Last edited by Kai Ishidate on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:27 am

Banko
Powers of Seinaru Banko10
Byakko
Powers of Seinaru Byakko10
Genbu
Powers of Seinaru Genbu10
Suzaku
Powers of Seinaru Suzaku10
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:29 am

Divine Rasengan: i charge seinaru to my hand and swirl it. it makes a ball no bigger than a marble. as it grinds into the opponent, more seinaru is charged into it, making it grow larger and more destructive
Powers of Seinaru Divine10
Midnight Rasengan: i charge midnight chakra to my hand and swirl it. it engulfs my palm and i push it to the tip of my finger.
Powers of Seinaru Midnig10
Rasengan of Dawn: i combine both the divine and midnight rasengan, creating a midnight ball with a layer of swirling seinaru. after the seinaru is gone, the midnight ball erupts into an explosion of darkness
Powers of Seinaru Dusk_r10
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 am

North Star Armor
Powers of Seinaru Seinar10
i fuse with spark, thus creating this armor and sword. contrary to popular belief, i can move rather swiftly in this armor. physical strength amplified and seinaru more powerful

Appasionato
Powers of Seinaru Appasi10
In North Star Armor, the seinaru begins to wrap around me. the feathers on my right wing shed off and float around, leaving the wing bone. the seinaru around me then pours into the feathers and they float behind me. the seinaru is then shot through me from each feather, amplifying it as it goes through, hitting my opponent and seeping into their circulatory system. with that, the seinaru lifts them into the air as i fly through my opponent, slicing them as the seinaru pours out along with their blood. as my opponent falls too the ground, the seinaru and blood form to the tip of my sword and shine brightly. i point it to the ground and shoot it. it makes this symbol as the seinaru and blood engulf my opponent
Powers of Seinaru Star10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powers of Seinaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of Seinaru   Powers of Seinaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Powers of Seinaru
Page 1 of 1