Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
power overwhelming EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
power overwhelming EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
power overwhelming EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
power overwhelming EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
power overwhelming EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
power overwhelming EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
power overwhelming EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
power overwhelming EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
power overwhelming EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
power overwhelming EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

power overwhelming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

power overwhelming Empty
PostSubject: power overwhelming   power overwhelming EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:24 pm

My Skin
its silver now other than the blue and greenish diamond, its sleek and feels just like skin, but it functions just like my normal diamond but its of course stronger this silvery substance is the change that resulted from the power cosmic

Atlas Strength
Atlas is the titan that currently holds up the globe "allegedly". My strength is called atlas strength ((thanks kay-no)) because that is how my strength extends. As long as I have chakra my strength is still the same, but it takes all of my chakra to hold the globe which is: 6 septillion pounds ((6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)). In my cosmic state I can juggle the earth like its a tennis ball, but usually It would take all my strength to lift the globe, but it is possible. If I run out of chakra, my strength is still super human, just not as strong.

Left Arm
basicaly the power arm...this arm weighs one ton and is utterly indestructible...its is infused with cosmic energies and can lay waste to a city in a matter of seconds i can change it into shapes and use it to...well...beat people into submission with the power of the earth at my disposal.

Right arm
(ITS LIKE THE DEVIL BRINGER FROM DMC 4!!!)
This arm is special, it has the abillity to project my chakra in the shape of an arm allowing it to hyper extend using the power cosmic. This arm is used for various combo attacks. Its punching power is the same as that of the left ((like kyuubi naruto or like Nero from dmc 4)) When this arm is "thrown" at the opponent it is locked on to them using my diamond eye, so when I project the arm at an opponent it warps to their location millimeters away from them.... when I form the arm to punch someone the arm just manifests it self behind that of the right arm ((as is in the video)) and allows me free will of it, the arm when in its wispy like chakra form is damn near invulnerable. The blue dude that appears around nero is the exoskeleton of myself that appears when I project the power cosmic around me

The embodiment of the left arm
the masters sword

it is also embuded with the power cosmic as is heavy as hell to others it weighs approximately 100,000 tons. the power cosmic flows through this sword
power overwhelming Bladeofolympus

and when i get pissed i compress the masters blade into the gauntlet of the cosmos
power overwhelming M

The right arms embodiment
the cosmos destroyer...the hammer is imbuded with the power cosmic... this hammer is 7 feet tall and weights 100,000 tons. When the hammer hits the ground it sends cosmic energies towrads the earth core allowing me to do the world breaker from above ground.

[img]power overwhelming Barbha11[/img]

Last edited by mahk-x on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

power overwhelming Empty
PostSubject: Re: power overwhelming   power overwhelming EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 am

((Edited))
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

power overwhelming Empty
PostSubject: Re: power overwhelming   power overwhelming EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 pm

THE DEVIL BRINGER IS SOOOO MEAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

power overwhelming Empty
PostSubject: Re: power overwhelming   power overwhelming EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:42 pm

I KNO BUT ITS SO COOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

power overwhelming Empty
PostSubject: Re: power overwhelming   power overwhelming Empty

Back to top Go down

power overwhelming
Page 1 of 1