Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
My keyblades EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
My keyblades EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
My keyblades EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
My keyblades EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
My keyblades EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
My keyblades EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
My keyblades EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My keyblades EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
My keyblades EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
My keyblades EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

My keyblades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My keyblades Empty
PostSubject: My keyblades   My keyblades EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:06 am

My keyblades Eterna10 My 1st keyblade Eternal Breath the purification blade purifies things like any outside power trying to take you over it stops the power and also stops outside influences from entering the fight

My keyblades Terra_10 My second keyblade Endless Waltz changes form to like a buncha things such as a car, a whip, and a drill so far
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My keyblades Empty
PostSubject: Re: My keyblades   My keyblades EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 pm

endless waltz My keyblades Terra_12

Bladed Boots: self explainatory *unbreakable blades* nothing more
Silver Skin: coat that when attacks hit it, it blocks me...takes a lot of power to pierce but when pierced the coat regenerates so fast that nothing can get through.
Sunlight Heart: a spear that when i choose i can use my chakra and and use it to boost the sword forward like a spaceship effect.
Motor Gears: small (about 4x4 inches) extremely fast and invisible to the naked eye and they don't make a sound, bladed but weak
Hermes Drive: Allows for teleportation and can detect all enemies and allies in an area as far as i can see at the moment.
Satellite 30: allows me to make real clones of me *90 max*
Fatal Attraction: its a battle axe that controls gravity.
Acid Seals: Special seals that when placed act as acid barriers over that spot other strange abilities will be revealed when i use them.
Black Cat: An unbreakable handgun...has some special powers

My new armor is made of vibranium dipped in special anti-vibranium so no matter what it can't be destroyed..I can use it to fly and create sound waves

Last edited by Hisoka Yuudai on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

My keyblades Empty
PostSubject: Re: My keyblades   My keyblades EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:11 pm

You are aware that there is a general hierarchy of power... A weapon effect can't generally do that (Purification effeects) but whatev. Just know that you're totally trying to make a character to fight me and Kham AGAIN. Those are the characters that generally piss people off. Mind you that Outside effects would generally be anything not there at the beginning. Also, just as a template for you to know the limits of your power, as an example of the other effect of Eternal Breath:

Kham, and Myself:

We work alongside our spirits, not being taken over by them , who are incidentally inside us at the beginning of the fight anyway.

Wouldn't work

Kotonryu:

He takes over my body when I use the mask by itself and tries to kill everyone.

Effect would work. I wouldn't be able to use Kotonryu, nor would Naruto, for the sake of this argument, be able to use the nine tailed fox after four tails.

Just a friendly hint for those out there who are wondering and you so you don't get surprised or in over your head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

My keyblades Empty
PostSubject: Re: My keyblades   My keyblades Empty

Back to top Go down

My keyblades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Weapon List-
Jump to: