Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...

Go down 
+13
Bloom
ZK
Terry
Tigen
Skye Silverclaw
Kai Ishidate
Remkaze
Arashi Kuragari
Kay-no
Susanoo
Mayumi Suzugawa
Zeik Hellgate
mahk-x
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 pm

cause by all logic nomad ninjas would be killed for fear of shared secrets, selling info, and other malicious acts
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Or people could just treat them as tourists and yanno...not bug them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 pm

true but he could atleast try to explain why he is doing this instead of just cursing out everybody

and sadi you could go to the rising and become a rogue ninja Smile
or you could stay here and try your best to maintain your village

eighther way it doesn't affect me but i hope you have fun whatever you do
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 pm

lol oo yeah, we do have rogues XD

but anyway, I'm sure he has told someone what his reasoning is, since he said that he had people that thought he was right...or something like that in that long ass post he did on like the second page.

point is, instead of just going back and forth with Kham, he should directly address EVERYONE, that way EVERYONE can place their opinion, hwen people work together that's how shit get's solved...
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:50 am

So I want to know ZK.... why did you not die when jace killed your entire essence, why did you cheap your way out of it? Why cause so much problems if you legitly died... you underestimated jace and he killed you.

Because that was just a formality as Jace was dead to begin with. I'm not backing off that.

Why take the nightmare with you when you left? Your not the nightmare... it could have carried on, we didnt say the nightmare was the problem, we were talking specificly to you...

Because I was under the assumption that it was indeed the problem. I also thought you were going to join the Twilight because I was the problem, but seeing as it's not, no fucks are given by me then. The village is indeed rightfully yours.

I didn't bite anyone on purpose. He was dead, I completely forgot he existed, and I wanted a third Shen Gong Wu power so that shit was uncalled for. The rest of the shit is indeed true, although I didn't think I was a godhack. Oh well, guess I am. But I don't fear anything in zeros and ones.

But on the off site thing. You do remember what the the first words you said to me after this happened were? "I'mma beat yo ass". So I laughed like I do every time someone says that to me. Then "It's not funny". I don't think that counts as bringing it to me if that's all you said because that was indeed all we've said to each other in real-time since this happened.

After we had the conversation about the caged animal thing, I stepped back a bit like I said I would. After that, all communication between the two of us just died. We just did what we wanted, no checking, no heads up, no nothing. Well, I didn't check you anyway.

So, still I say FTT and their opinions of me. They won't change a thing.

But to Kham, whatever. If that's how shit has to be done now then I'm most definitely long gone. I hate being angry, even if I do learn more about myself that way. It makes me sick to be that angry for such an extended period of time. Yeah, take the Nightmare, I'll just start over. No more ZKage-ing for a while since I'm bad at it or whatever other reason Kham said. Can't remember, it's late. ((Sidenote: This is the kind of shit that would have been good on that ZKriticizm... L does posts on Kay all the damn time))

ZK. Cast in the name of Kage. Ye guilty.

I'm out.

So, anything else that I should be brought to my attention before I go on my next venture?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

Female Number of posts : 312
Kekkei Genkai : Earth bending and Plasma control
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:02 am

I never saw you as dead, If jace was dead to begin with, then yeah, I would say it didn't count too. It may be true that no one said anything in the ZKriticism, but it may be because they were scared of you? And maybe since now, the nightmare is assumingly dying, they thought they could say what they want without fear?

I'm not good with these types of things, especially since I don't know you that well, but where as people keep saying bad things about you, there are people that agree with what you did. There are people that enjoy your company and your leadership.

This is only me, but I would say "Forget it" to those who don't agree with me and welcome those who do with open arms. Its wonderous to see all those people who side with you, I hope it makes you feel better, Sorry Zk.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:33 am

Zk just apologize to Kham and Kham apologize to ZK please? I dont wish to have the choas and twlight at war
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:27 am

Just to Terry, I'm pretty sure from what I'm getting out of this, the Twilight and Chaos will not be in the same universe and therefore will not war, so... Meh. But I dunno, people change their minds. Aaaaanyway, Might as well... Say some stuff. I guess. Somehow, I feel as if I will get judged for picking sides, which makes me not wanna do it... Perhaps I shouldn't... maybe I'll-- No, doubt's out of my head. I'm totally not picking sides TO ALL OF YOU WHO MAY THINK THAT-- I should have started saying what I had to say 400 letters ago.

Ahem. Firstly, to Kham. You say you're not a godhack, right? Maybe you aren't. But your character is powerful in general, correct? The Power Cosmic is a powerful thing, right? Now, tell me, how powerful was Kham BEFORE the power cosmic? Exactly. What's the point of getting MORE power when you're already so very powerful? Not to be rude, but that is the action pattern of a corrupt person. Corruption only seeks more power, never knowing when to stop. Somehow, I could only think that Mahk-X would continue to gain more and power until he within himself was a godhack. It's like... It's like... Like Tigen getting control over Space to go alone with his control over Dimensions. Ultimate power, right? Then, after getting control of Space, Tigen also gains control of Time. That was the only thing I could think of, sorry if it didn't help. But yeah. Doesn't Mahk-X have enough power to like, destroy or create a universe? That right there is too much power. No offense, but... It really is. Personally, I do think you are a great person, RPer and things of the like, Kham, but why not just stick to your carbon and make a new character with Power Cosmic, or something like that? I dunno. Maybe I'm just rambling. It's only a suggestion. You don't even really have to hear me out. Technically, my voice means nothing in such a situation...

Now, to ZK. I know how you feel, because as you said, I was got on for Tigen exploding Kay-no to death. Truthfully, I've come to terms with that, though I know for damn sure no one actually understood what I did (Everyone, don't say that you did, because I explained it wrong and that was bad on my part. Everything that Tigen did there was legit, it was just expressed in the wrong way and combined wrong. Again, many apologies.) Ahem, now... Fuck... what was I saying...? I had it all thought out... I was thinking about... Fuck, where'd it-- OH. OH YEAH. THERE WE GO. Okay, so. Anger issues. Yeah, you've got some. Everyone knows about this. Everyone always has. Everyone who's known knows you have anger issues. And yet, when you and Kham started this village, you both knew that risk of you getting angry and doing... stuff. Right? Right. Again, ZK, you try to please the masses. In general, it seems to work, but you do please them in the wrong ways. And even then, Kham does have his opinion, so why not ask him about things every once in a while? Maybe like "Can I kill this bitch right here?" or "Lemme just strip him of his power through his mouthhole" Or even just a "LEMME FUCK HIM UP." If Kham says no, you ask him why. If he gives you a reason, you have to try to understand such a reason, and even with that, if you still disagree, you must try to prove your point to Kham, who may not be looking at it in the same eyes as you. Being a Kage is a partnership. It doesn't work on impulse... At least, not as often as you do it. In the longrun, it does cause problems. It masks a problem for the moment, which eventually builds and explodes... like some type of souflette.. Or... however you spell that... I've never tasted one of them... I think I want to-- BESIDE THE POINT. SO YEAH. Why do you think the partnership between Khrona and Maze is going so well? Because we ask each other about certain actions and come to terms if we have a disagreement. We don't just... act. We know it could cause problems. But again, I say, this is only the voice of me, and therefore, you don't have to listen...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 am

Were not going to get into why ZK is legitly dead after he unjustly killbanned jace when rendered his death -void-. Whoops.... I mean you come back from death all the time, so how come jace couldnt come back come death...

Tigen I utterly disagree with you,,, for you like most people fail to see the larger picutre, I am not a power hungry individual principally because I have to exersize so much restraint with you ninja. I can lift 6 septillion tons. So a global fist should kill anyone who took it, but I choose to belittle my own power for the sake of other people. With the power cosmic, what little of it I have, I can do so many things, but choose not to for the sake of other people, infact I pretty much refrain from using it unless Im fighting someone of my calibur. The vast obtainable powers of the power cosmic is unknown to everyone on the sites except for porbably orochi and L and spade, so they automaticly assume that because I have it im going to bs my way out of things, which I dont.

What I use the power cosmic as is a overly concussive destructive force, and a means to control time.

Technically, I get telekenesis, telepathy, I can control minds, I can create galaxies, I can move faster than light speed, I can destory planets on a whim, and other various pwnage abillities.... Im a fair judge of whats cheap and whats not. Thanks for your concern, but ZK fears what he does not know about, the power cosmic being one of those things, so It was not suprise that he tried to take it away.

and besides 90 percent of the time when ZK asks me or zeik to kill someone he does it anyway...

ZK no one said that you were bad at being a kage, your various idiosyncracies when it comes to other people are things that you need to be chekced upon. You didnt have to leave, all you have to do is just know about yourself so that you can continue being a better kage.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:30 am

OH. OKAY, I GOT IT NOW. So you needed a way to control time in the same way ZK does with the Shen Gong Wu, right? So, in the first place, if he did not absorb Shen Gong Wu, you would have no real reason to have the Power Cosmic, right? Okay... Um... I think I get it... But... Wait... Maybe... OKAY. Maybe you weren't power hungry, but in a sense you were trying to match the abilities of ZK? Maybe you both had too much power, you know? Really, I'm trying to understand why you and he would want so much power in general... Because you two couldn't control the natural order of things, and you both felt you needed to? Maybe that's how the problem started. Control. You both can't control everything, and you shouldn't try. To control everything would mean you'd have to be omnipotent, and therefore a god and therefore, a godHACK... or something. I guess. I dunno, just thoughts in my head trying to connect. And I wasn't trying to say you WERE power hungry, I was just saying... With so much power you had already, there wasn't an alternative way to get ONLY time control instead of the granted other effects of the Power Cosmic? It's a confusing matter to me since I have no real history with this dodecagram and this The Void and no real knowledge of the Power Cosmic other than what you just told me... I'm moreso trying to understand. ;;
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:40 am

Let me break it down for you here.... A godhack isnt a godhack unless you use it that way. Its relative, meaning, Zeik has every right to use his hellfire to pwn the souls of everyone his hellfire touches/touched in the past, but he chooses not to. If he did hellfire would be a godhack. I can give you a slew of examples to support my reasoning of the relativity to the word godhack, but I really dont feel like it.

I CAN control everything,but I choose not to... ZK absorbing the shengonwu really has nothing to do with this, or me trying to match him. I could care less who got stronger than me, he just didnt trust me that I would use the power cosmic correctly because he didnt know what it is. So he tried to take it away without realizing what he was going to do was wrong, but then again its kind of impossible to give you the valid reasonings of what has been done, what is done, and what was done without spilling out the entire history of everything. Which I really dont want to do.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:49 am

I see. I guess I've come to understand some things, now. But I did notice that you keep saying that no one really understands the power cosmic... So why not just tell them? Wouldn't that be easier? If everyone keeps making assumptions about it, wouldn't it make sense to just tell them the real deal about it, or have you done this already?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:54 am

I really dont have to explain my self to anyone, but I did try.

What matters it, the village is staying.... Im the kage, ZK will be too when he recognizes that no one wanted him to stop being kage.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Your right, no one did want him to stop being kage. And in all honesty I kinda think about it along the same lines Tigen does. I could try and analyse the results of this situation, but I have no right to do so. Yah know what... whatever Im say crap anyways. Its up to you what you do with it.

Kham, I think you might have over reacted a bit to losing the power cosmic and turned it on Zk and -- CRAP I FORGOT. UMMMM I dont think it was the best choice to have pissed him off to get your point across. Hes plenty logical when hes not angry. And you also know he implusively overreacts when angered too. So you could have seen such a situation occuring if you thought about it.

Zk, I dont know if your still bothering to read this stuff, but no one wanted you to stop being kage. Im glad you moved on from the origional situation, instead of letting it fester, kinda like Kham is doing. But sometimes its good to go back and start over and try to make things work. I think your doing a better job of this now that youve calmed down, but hey, I dont know whats really going on other than what I can read.

I think I was going to say something else...but I forgot...

Im still not really picking sides, Im just trying to be objective as best I can, even if it may not seem that way. If I worded something wrong, and I sound like Im clearly on one side or the other, Im sorry, I havent really been sleeping lately....

But for now, I think I might just move on over to Reality.... but then again, I can never make a clear decision either way.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 pm

I really didnt think i would be the one trying to keep the peace on the site but i did try to keep the peace as much I could.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Please people allow me to put your minds at ease. Zk is gone from the nightmare he will not return because that is what he has decided. Zk has already started new plans for a number of things. i will not leak any of them except it starts with him and whoever wish to follow him, going to the chaos. from there Zk will complete a number of task. he does not car about this argument or conversation anymore.

Summury
ZK Is gone
ZK Is not coming back
Zk does not care anymore

Now with that being said please move on with this terry, kumiko it is pointless so stop. if you just want to know the story ok...but trying to get zk to come back isnt going to happen and is just pointless.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 pm

I pretty much know its hopeless, I was just saying what I was thinking....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3