Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...

Go down 
+13
Bloom
ZK
Terry
Tigen
Skye Silverclaw
Kai Ishidate
Remkaze
Arashi Kuragari
Kay-no
Susanoo
Mayumi Suzugawa
Zeik Hellgate
mahk-x
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... Empty
PostSubject: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:25 pm

www.twilightvillage.forumotion.com

the leaders are ppl who were wronged by zk in the past... since im not wanted on the nightmare and my admin privlages have been removed by the spitefull zk, I will most likely join my kind of people who have been equally mistreated. Those of you who wish to continue rp'ing here I ask you to away your preconcieved notions of the twilight ninjas because they are simply ninjas who have been outsourced by zk for no apparent reason.

come... its fun
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm

So the sum of things are this. follow zk or follow kham. the choice is yours. *random people yell join the chaos* i didn't tell those people to do that...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

*Summons a giant picket sign that read JOIN THE TWILIGHT that stands above the nightmare and sticks it in the ground.*
And there's that..
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:07 pm

*laughs*
Or, for people who want to remain neutral, just stay here on the Nightmare... Though we won't have any Kages XD
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 am

We have fallen into ruin! oh whatever shall we do?....
FIGHT to the DEATH and pick a new kage. lol we're like somalia...no government.
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 am

The thing is, there is no neutral...either chaos or twilight

when ZK said the nightmare was dissolved he meant that the village existed no more as a union

so former nightmarens, pick a side, or die with the village....because I have this sneaky suspicion that someone will come destroy the nightmare in a fiery blaze, or electrical storm or some other way...nevertheless you who still haven't picked a side really should before you die and are forced to pick a side by being the collateral damage of a village destruction jutsu

and by the way you should come to the Twilight! lol Goku says so, see: lol!
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Arashi Kuragari

Male Number of posts : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye, Kage Seichuu
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 am

I'm going to The Chaos although I never though the nightmare would end up like this.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Remkaze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Remkaze

Male Number of posts : 169
Kekkei Genkai : Jinuko
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 am

Can you travel back an forth between them like the nightmare and Chaos used to be?
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 am

psst..remkaze..psst..pick the twilight
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 am

CHAOS FOR THE FUCKIN WIN!
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 am

*begins to rape kai with a fuckin sword.*
quiet you..
To the twilight everyone
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:09 am

Fuck Twilight. Never been a recognized Village by any of the Nightmare allies until Reality let them in, why should we all abandon the alliance to there now?

Simple fact is, if you've any loyalty left to the former Nightmare or ANY of it's actual allies, you WILL go over to Chaos. There's no way around this.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:25 am

Look im not going to force anyone. you may join the twi or the chaos..but i would like you to join the chaos..i dont hate the twi..so you may travel there if you like..but if something happens to you..im not getting in that shit.
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:38 am

Good Job voice of reason!

Skye, no one has recognized you as having any importance whatsoever so you can quit trying to force your opinion on people

I agree with Zeik, I'm not forcing you to come....but still come over to the twilight

and same stipulation on travel too, if you us and over there and something happens to you we're not getting involved
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 am

Funny.. I never recognized you as anyone of any significance myself. Odd how that all works in the end.

Regardless, it's no opinion of mine; just a fact. To go to Chaos is to remain loyal to the former Nightmare and its allies. To go to the Twilight is to break that loyalty. Of course it's all your choice, just understand the meanings to each one as you make it.
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:16 am

((I can't resist and good dissention))

Ah, but which one of us eventually made sannin rank.

and just because you were ZK's crying child doesn't mean that ZK was the only person in charge of the former Nightmare, that being said, choosing ZK's side or Kham's side is no way showing how loyal you were to the former nightmare, its just a choice

so please quit imposing your views on everyone using not so subtle hints because while you put this: Skye: Simple fact is, if you've any loyalty left to the former Nightmare or ANY of it's actual allies, you WILL go over to Chaos. There's no way around this

anyone with a brain can see that you said this
Skye: Come to the Chaos or else you're in the wrong and don't deserve anything good because I am Skye and this is my will!!!

so how about we both just lay off and let these intelligent ninja pick which one they want to join without influence from either side
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:21 am

...umm im not in this..but im bored so i posted agin. JOIN ME IM COOL!!!! and i got vashy..he is cool
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:48 am

*Begins to poke zeik with a stick.*
Hey..
*Continues poking.*
Quit it..
Back to top Go down
Remkaze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Remkaze

Male Number of posts : 169
Kekkei Genkai : Jinuko
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 am

Well technique Ive already joined zeik like a while ago, so I cant just leave, sorry everyone, if you go to the Twilight, come visit me in the Chaos, Ill protect you!
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 am

*zeik playfully burns the stick* im not doing anything..im just advertising myself. no wrong there. YAY Rem stays with zeik
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:47 am

You know, you all can still come to the Reality Village, in which one of Tigen's characters is Kage! Coooome~! You all love Tigen, right? *Tigen hyperventilates because people aren't coming* So, yeah. Just putting that out there. Yeeeeaaaaah. Really fun with our Soul Eater like style and... whatnot...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:50 am

Im sure a few of them will join, but i believe the masses will come to the Chaos. two reason. one zk is going there and two..this one is the most important. IM THERE yay for zeik
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:09 am

I know, I was just trying to get my advertisement in, too. I don't mind, we have a sufficient amount of people... But it's never bad to have more, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 am

That you are. i've been whoring the Chaos alot. i got a few hits..nothing to large though
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 am

I mean there isnt really a join zk or join kham because zk left like a dog with his tail between his legs after every thing he stood for crashed down up on him lol. Im just residing in the twilight because I dont want to put up with zk's crap, zeik is alright with me. Ppl are welcome to come and chill in both villages, nothin will happen to nightmarens/legions of chaors ((that what I call chaos ninjas)) who are on there because we have no beef with you guys. So choose whatever tis alright with me, ZK just assumed that he was the nightmare and when he left the nightmare would fall with him for some random reason probably denial, but yeah I didnt think the nightmare was going to end with ZK being a bitch about it, I had a feeliing that I was going to get cheaped and I wasnt gonna take it and that would cause a humongous problem, and I also thought that ZK was goona die legit and he wasnt gonna take it and that would cause a big problem,but I thought ppl were just going to get over it. Guess not. ZK never ceases to amaze me with his "I dont know what it is or where its from so I fear it" thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...   For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is... Empty

Back to top Go down

For People Who Know Damn Well What The Deal Is...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next