Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iskander
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Iskander

Male Number of posts : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Unavailable
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's   Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Side Note: My character is not usually referenced to as a Ninja, and his skills are not usually considered Jutsu's. More so, I am very poorly knowledged in Jutsu abilities, and what is considered one. I have cut a huge portion of my abilities from my characters' past, but if there is any problem with any of my abilities, please let me know so I can fix them

Infinite Memory - Usually the color Turquoise, his left eye occasionally flashes Jade Green. This is a sign of Iskanders first ability, known as Infinite Memory. When in use, a small portion of chakra, minuscule for even everyday use, forces Izzy's brain to record what it sees and hears, whether it be names, face, locations, mostly anything. However, if his brain is being strained by other activities, such as fighting or intense thinking, he cannot focus this ability to record correctly.

Chakra Sensing - His right eye is also laden with a technique, known as Chakra Sensing. When it flashes blood red, his eyes become detectors of sorts, able to "see" the element of one's Chakra, or it's dominant one. In a person who carries more than one, this technique does not work well, or a mixture of colors flurries around them, which makes it nearly impossible to decipher.

Hollow Shifting - A special technique given to Iskander at a young age from the Magi. This ability allows him to focus a massive amount of Chakra into his hand, and literally rip a portal to travel through. The length of the distance and the exact location depend on how long the Chakra is charged and how focused Izzy's mind is. An example of charging would be, in 15 seconds, he can charge enough energy to create a portal that'll allow him to travel 1500 yards, nearly a mile. In cases where his destination is unknown, focus isn't required, the portal will just randomly open up somewhere.

-More to come later.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's   Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:02 am

Very well done my friend. It's approved. And don't worry... most techniques that we all have are not techiniqually "jutsu", but as long as it is explained in those terms, your techniques should be fine.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's   Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 pm

As long as it uses chakra im good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's   Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's Empty

Back to top Go down

Iskander (Izzy)'s Jutsu's
Page 1 of 1