Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
A Score to Settle EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
A Score to Settle EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
A Score to Settle EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
A Score to Settle EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
A Score to Settle EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
A Score to Settle EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
A Score to Settle EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Score to Settle EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
A Score to Settle EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
A Score to Settle EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

A Score to Settle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Alyss and Skye reappeared in the center of his courtyard, which was in reality a wide open field in between the many white walls and few buildings surrounding it, circular in the fashion of an arena.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:00 pm

*tapping her shoe upon the ground, she stood not too far from him. The Ivory Tower and seeing it again was dreadfully familiar, but bearable. Her headphones hummed, the power kicking on*

"Warming up.......Welcome. Battle. Ready."

Well Skye. Here we are.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 pm

"Indeed.. This time I'll allow you to make the first move; it'd only be the polite thing to do." As he said this, he unsheathed and kicked Renbuen Sverdet into full gear. It was disjointed and unbound to itself, in its whip-like form. The very steel seemed to give a metallic hiss.. could the blade be gaining its own personality? Fun to think about..
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:26 pm

*Alyss breathed in deep, allowing compression to her hands. Hydrogen bonds sped to her palms immediately. She grinned looking at him*

You haven't seen this move yet...so...

*the invisible bomb was finished and she connected the bonds to make a large particle the size of a basketball. Alyss then threw it at him, mentally detonating it then it gotten close enough. The explosion seemed to come from thin air*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Skye raised a hand, allowing some Fire energy to flow from it and out in front of him to cancel out the blow. He leapt back a bit, partially using the force of the blast to do this, and sent the chain-blade into the ground directly in front of Alyss. What followed was a tremor, as well as a fairly large crach in the ground. Dust had flown into the air as well, causing a thick smokescreen around her.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:36 pm

*coughing at the dust, she covered her mouth to breathe. Her ocean eyes shifted, alert and wry of him for he could be around any corner. Alyss unsheathed her tanto to defend herself, then jumped left out of the danger zone*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Standing fairly far from the dust cloud, he instantly saw Alyss peer out to the right. "That was a mistake.." The chain blade instantly flew from his hands and arced to the side, curving so that it would surround Alyss with its own mass by the time it reached her, as a snake would trap its prey..

((Terry I deleted your post because none of what you said made any sense, and half had nothing to do with the battle at all. Don't start side conversations.))
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 am

(( ??? o.o...What'd he say? ))

*at that moment, she heard the sound of the whip, Alyss inverted herself, a quick handstand on the ground. Both her hands burst with a strong air compression, releasing her body in an acrobatic arch that avoided the trap, watching the sword wrap like a vine around it's victim. She descended landing lightly on her shoes as the dust that burst her upwards faded and left craters in the topsoil. Alyss shifted into a position, her tanto in her left hand and a smile on her face as she could see his face now*

There you are.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 am

He drew back the blade, and it swept back with great force to the other side, where Alyss had sprung herself. "Lemme show you what this thing can really do..~" As Renbuen Sverdet glided over Alyss, each one of its many segments revealed spikes, which then proceeded to shoot from above her, locked on like missiles.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:04 am

*the spikes incoming to her, her eyes watched them, sharp reflexes coming into play. Dodging one sliding left, she backflipped from another incoming spike. The next one scratched her, the edge against her shoulder and forearm. She parried another one with her tanto, reverting it's direction to fall at her feet. Alyss dashed at immediately to avoid other spikes, weaving back and forth as she flew right to Skye. Her body turn, strifing to his side, reversing her tanto and attempted a slice at his neck, afterwards jumping back to avoid any reaction that came after*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 am

Skye raises his right index finger to the tanto, and aims it so that it hits the indented ring on his finger, twisting it to parry her blow and hopefully send her off balance. "Come now, let's get into this a little..."

The same ring that parried her blow suddenly projected itself into a gigantic silver hammer, easily the size of a small truck. Of course, he thrust it straight down where she landed.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:12 am

Enough of this...

*she leapt backwards, gathering a new bomb at her hands, then releasing the small amount from her fingertips. She exploded it, not too far from his face enough to blind him, then ran across to him, slid under the handle of the hammer. Alyss crouched, while sending a stunning punch straight to his stomach. During that momentum, she used speed and momentum to crash a kick aiming under his chin. She continued the momentum, backflipping 3 times to gather some space between the two*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Temporarily blinded now, Skye grinned. He knew she'd evaded the hammer blow, but at least it got her moving now. He was completely unphased by the punch to his stomach, and was met with hardened muscles instead of a reaction. It did however, send him backwards a few inches. He moved his hand downward around the chin area and found Alyss's foot coming after his chin. "Predictable.." With that he spun her around twice and threw her back the way she came, also raising his hammer to hit her as she flew past it, sending her skyward.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

*she took the hit, cringing as she fell from the sky and cracking upon the ground. Coughing, Alyss held her wound and winced, sparks of pain. Backing up, she threw her tanto on the ground unexpectedly. The dagger skidded across the plain, landing on it's flat, the sun that peeked shone on it's metal. She circled him now, cautious*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:15 pm

"What's the matter..." He held out his left arm now as fire seemed to encase it. One of his newer techniques he was working on; elemental fractions. "..scared?!" With that he lunged at her circling figure, swiping down at her with claws of fire, sending flames splashing around the area as well.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Oh bullshit.

*jumping above his attack, she landed upon his arched back that lunged at her. She turned, to plant the tanto in the back of his neck, then sending a hard kick into the handle, the metal stabbing into where ever it landed and stapling him to the ground. Landing a Xian Yi Quan punch charged white with compression, Alyss plunged it the direction of his spine, which would ripple his back with sheer power. Flipping off of him, she spit on the ground, a mixture of saliva and blood*

I'm tired of people telling me such things. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:58 pm

His other hand, now a pale blue color, grabbed the Tanto as it was planted. Alyss's stomp only further secured his grip of it. As she attempted to paralyze him with her spinal punch, he only snapped back into an upright position; his body's natural defenses were still doing their part quite well. He turned to her and sneered, holding the tanto out in front of him. "I do hope this wasn't precious to you or anything..." With that, his left arm glowed pale blue and the tanto instantly reacted, first getting frosted over, then blue with ice energy, until it crackled and dissolved into small, sand-like bits of ice.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:10 pm

*her expression faded to one of none, and she cocked her head to her side*

You've forgotten. That was merely a tool. Just like you.

*building atoms at her hands, Alyss signald to him, a gesture. Her stance was perfect now, a mixture of Aikido and XY Quan*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 pm

"Just a tool, eh..?" He allowed his arms to return to normal, neutralizing both fire and ice. His face lost that grin once again, and he brushed off his bare arms. "Alyss, you don't seem to get it, do you.." He pulled out his signature blade again, and thrust it at her side. It twisted around to her other side from behind her, stopping just short of hitting her. "The battle makes you stronger.. yet the cold real world only crushes you."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:24 pm

And you don't get it do you?

*she stands, fidgeting in his trap. Alyss nervously shifted from foot to foot. But her voice came out strongly*

You don't get that there's more to that than you think. I know how you feel about fighting, because I feel it myself but...

*she looked off to the side, the blade seemed to wrap around her closer*

But it's horrible. To live that way. Running, just to the battle and satisfy yourself. Then you're hardly human.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:39 pm

He sighs. "You're missing the point.. Yes, I do fight fairly often, and thoroughly enjoy it mind you. But I fight for a vague reason; to get stronger, all the way through.." He slowly retracts the blade, forming neatly into a solid steel sword once more. "However.. now I've found a new reason to fight. And that, my dear Alyss, is to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 pm

*she scoffed, eyes mocking and pink locks in curls framing her face. Lips in a sneer, Alyss shook her head ad crossed her arms, clearly unbelieving. Such a thing didn't sound right in her no matter how many times he said*

If you honestly respected me, you'd allow me to live whereever I wished. That's not such a hard task is it? I can protect myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:18 pm

"...because I can't allow you to stay with.. strangers to me in some terrible shack like Tigen had you cooped up in.." He walked forward now, eyes even showing sincerity. "My methods, my intentions.. everything may all seem greedy to you.. But if you're living in a secure room in my Tower, I can be sure that you're safe, and alive, every second of the day." He looked back on the field. "All the fighting I ever do is just an intense training session anymore anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Why me of all people...? Oh well...doesn't matter does it.

I'm...not going anywhere. You'll have to fight me and win completely, for that to happen.

*with that she took a stance, a focused look in her eyes. She concentrated on the figure in front of her, the blonde figure whom seemed so cold*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:49 pm

He began walking straight towards her, and a slight windchill passed by her as he did so. "I suppose there's no avoiding it..." As the real Skye bashed her on the back of the head with the flat of Renbuen Sverdet in an attempt to render her unconscious, the illusion of him in front of her began to dissipate. Skye had no intention of using any trickery, but now he could be sure that she was secure in his home. He sighed, slightly ashamed at using such sneaky and brutal tactics in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Score to Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Score to Settle   A Score to Settle Empty

Back to top Go down

A Score to Settle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Eastern Seaboard :: Ivory Tower-
Jump to: