Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know

Go down 
+7
Shiro Kazuma
Zeik Hellgate
mahk-x
Aeon Revorse
Alyss Frey
Kumiko
Silver Shadow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Shadow
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Silver Shadow

Male Number of posts : 93
Kekkei Genkai : Chaos Control
Registration date : 2009-02-19

My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know Empty
PostSubject: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Banryu:is my best sword yet it has the power to use the energy around it and fire the grate flash.

I use my fists, not a weapon. Why? Because weapons are for the weak and I do not want to be weak. Ya know they say the weapon doesnt make the man.

Last edited by Silver Shadow on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Silver Shadow wrote:
I use my fist not a weapon why becaus weapons are for the week and I do not want to be week so I will use my fist you mknow what they say a weapon dose not make a man.

Use this instead:
I use my fists, not a weapon. Why? Because weapons are for the weak and I do not want to be weak. Ya know they say the weapon doesnt make the man.

Last edited by Kumiko on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

...Not...necessarily. I use my taijutsu just cause it's a matter of preference. I wouldn't say because it's a sign of being better than having a sword or something of another. I mean even if I mainly use martial arts, I still use a small tanto for backup because some situations calls for some type of long to medium range.

And just like with fists, you train with weapons too. I don't see the big difference in terms of "weakness". And some people might just like swords.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Blades and kick are the sex.
They're just cool like that.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Silver Shadow
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Silver Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:52 pm

But if you use nothing but weapons then you suck
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm

=-shurgs-=
I guess that's your opinion
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah it is.. =|
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:42 pm

says the genin who sucks worse than terry....
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 pm

...this coming from a genin. run up on zeik he would whoop you with his swords alone.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Being one who mainly uses sword... You'd have nothing against me in a hand to hand combat. With out me weapons. So if you think you can do so? Then sure, prove us wrong. Weapons simply involve more skill, your hands require a different type of skill is all. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:52 pm

gaia always says im good with my hands...and im good with my sword too
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:54 pm

When did u use a sword......nvm i think i just got that
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:55 pm

slow....
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 pm

lmao.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shadow
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Silver Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey shiro if you want some come and get it you Ass
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey, Evidently you misunderstood what I was saying. I simply said that because you believe so then get yourself stronger and prove our opinions wrong. Cause to this day we have yet to see someone who specialized in strictly hand to hand besides Mahk-x, and even he uses weapons. I simply stated my opinion and thats that, because truth be told, you would not stand a chance with me in hand to hand combat because you forget that i specialize in all aspects, I'm not strictly weapons, in fact you can consider me one of the most adverse fighters here. And even so, you are too low to even come at my level so get over it. This is not a site where you can simply challenge who you want and win. It does not work like that. So I advise you not come at my head cause I am the wrong person kid.
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:19 am

Im sorry....Silver Shadow, but maybe RP'ing just really is not for you

You have this impression that everyone will understand your cryptic retard language, but what makes Rp'ing go smoothly is because everyone works harder to type things to that everyone will understand each other... you dont see me typing in spanish because I speak it...or you dont see zeik typing in latin

just because your a dumbass does not give you the right to think your God, and not follow the rules and adjust to everyone else....we all have

once again im sorry, but I couldnt take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 am

Silver, you're just digging your own grave, further and further into the earth that will be your bloodstained final resting place. I hope you realize that. -_-"
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Wow this is my first time seeing Mayumi give out a warning. >_>

Threating Shiro was not a great idea. Atra, yeah I don't understand how everyone can stand this anymore. This conversion is seemingly impossible AND pointless...sorry if my opinions are so harsh, but I'm just saying..
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 pm

And the summary of this thread is?

LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm not telling him to leave. I simply don't like the fact that he called me an Ass cause I told him to get stronger and prove his beliefs. And that was simply an opinionated statement. Nothing more. Nothing less. I expect everyone to respect others opinions instead of getting pissed off and comign at each others head. No matter what the opinion may state, RESPECT is expected to the fullest. Disrespect of any kind on this site is NOT tolerated. In others words, people should respect Silver's opinion as well.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Respect comes to those whom give respect back. When he called you an ass, he didn't have respect for you at all. I found he doesn't earn the respect if he doesn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:26 pm

I agree completely with Alyss on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know   My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fists are good enough but I need weapons to you never know
Page 1 of 1