Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Exploration..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Exploration.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

"Luicus promise me that if I dont come back to my conscience, you have to get one of my personality outs, I'd perfer Alice because she nice." Aiyu sighed in grief she hated that monster she hated that form, that state of mind.

Aiyu sat on her couch, she laid back gently. She took in a long deep breath after a few minutes she stopped breathing. I'll tap into it that power a bit, the one that summons the dark with a hint of light that resides within me, it was that number that changed my life forever Ninety-Nine. That was how long father burned in pain, Ninety-Nine seconds.

A thick liquided oozed from her pores as it ran down her arm, her face, her thighs it turned into a dark murky substance, it looked like tainted water. The water seemed to take the the shape of her body, it surrounded her completely from head to toe. A loud heart beat echoed throughout the room, at that very second the black murky water that had formed around her turned into an aura it wiggled its way to the crown of her head it then dove seeped into her brain.

Aiyu reached for her head in obvious pain, she screamed and lurched.

"Noo...I dont want to go back Noo make it!-- stop". her words were strong in the beginning but the last one failed to deliver. Aiyu was bent over on the couch, she straighted up her back. I'm not in my right mind, Miki go away. How can I if I'm here to help you unlock me. That's crap now knock it off.

Shut up! I'll unlock myself without you.
What's his name. Who's name?
That man standing over there. His name is Lucius Blackthorn he's going to help us.
So be it.

Aiyu heard what was being said but she couldn't control her actions.
"Lucius it's nice to finally meet a new face."
"My name is Michelle," She raised her hand toward Lucius a black ball of energy formed within her hand , a small ray of light circled it as she flicked her hand the ball of darkness soared at him with quick speed catching on fire from the moleclues surrounding it in the air, with the material already engulfed with the orb.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Lucius knew it was painful for Aiyu, but it was better for her to come to terms with herself in a controlled situation than a catastrophic random occurence. He cocked his head slightly, curious about that form of energy that Michelle threw at him. A fusion of dark and light.. but seperate as well.. certainly interesting, and nothing like his Negation. He held out his left hand and a small sheet-like layer of dark energy took in the blast, then disappeared along with it. "Thank you.. I'll be studying this later on. Now, Michelle.. who or what are you in relation to Aiyu Motto.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:19 pm

"I'm what's know as the monster inside of her"
"I was the one who killed her father but a part of her thinks she did and it's killing her inside. Other then that sort of thing, I am Aiyu Motto."

"She...locked me away afraid that the mother who gave birth to me would disown me in the end of it all. But I dont care about that half low life traitor. She wasn't suppose to come out. It's an that she puts on to get inside of people. She digs down into their fears and she grasp them hold hoping to kill them with a horrible pleasure. ME..you ask what am I to her. I am her other self that is more cruel then this world when it comes to a slow death."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:23 pm

"Well then, there seem to be two solutions to this. Aiyu must either conquer this half of her.." He now unsheathes his two blades, fusing them into an immaterial form of the Negative Edge. "..or you'll have to be defeated by me first. Either way, you cannot continue to exist..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 pm

"I'll fed on her soul until there isn't anything left of her!, that way she will never exist I shall not give up this power." Michelle focused with great skill, 6 obrs of dark energy formed around her shape, standing to her feet they followed. Michelle quickly mumbled something underneath her breath the orbs clashed together infront of her and the huge ball of darkness flew toward Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Lucius quickly draws a pentagram in the air with a glowing finger, ant it materializes into a bright shield to fend off the dark energy coming towards him. Both were destroyed, and Lucus was now in front of Michelle with a brief flash of Light.

"..wrong choice." He instantly slashed Aiyu's body with the Negation edge from her right him up to her left shoulder, but no physical damage had been dealt. "In effect right now is a seal upon your very existence. Aiyu should be coming back at any moment now, and when she does you'd best hope she grants you some form of mercy..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Michelled smiled as she fell to the floor, clutching her heart, she laughed with exictement as she spoke her last words "Traitor."

"..." Aiyu took in a deep breathe, she was still clutching her chest in pain but she only sighed in relief to feel that Michelled had went back to her orignal place.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Lucius kneeled beside her, still with an expressionless face. "How is it.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:09 pm

"My chest is throbbing in pain, it feels like my heart is being cut out.." small drips of blood stained the floor. A small pool of blood began to form around the wound of her heart.

She whinced in pain as she rested her head on the floor, praying for the cold floor to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 pm

"Here." Lucius closes his eyes and pours misty, blue energy from his arm - the soothing, cool sensation of hid Absolution. It focused on the wound, slowly covering it up, and adding to Aiyu's own chakra system. "You'll be alright.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 pm

"You think so, I think I can still remember when I gave myself this self inflicted wound".
She took in a shallow breathe as she looked up at Lucius she wanted to say thank you but she contiuned talking.
"After watching my father being set on fire, I tryed to cut open my chest to get to my tainted heart, I-I wanted to kill Michelle because she's-s dangerous.."
"DONT! tell anyone about my mood changing." Aiyu closed her eye's she began to breath deeply, she didn't really want to wake up but she'd sleep it off and maybe recover from Michelle's outburst.
"Th-ank-s"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Lucius slightly smiles now. "Don't mention it.. I'll need to check in on you later though, you're obviously exhausted." He carefully lifts Aiyu, surrounding her in more soothing Absolute energy. "Mm.. which way is your bed.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"Thir-d floor, first do-or on the left." Aiyu got was drifting into nice slumber.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

"Understood.." Lucius walks up the stairs, taking care not to further damage the still closing wound in Aiyu's chest. He makes it to her bedroom, and lays her on her bed. He imbues the room with a good amount of Absolute energy, enough to sustain her until she was recovered, and then some.

He then writes a note, giving the coordinates to his wing in the Tower of Oblivion. "When you recover, see me." With that, he glowed slightly blue and was gone from the place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:06 pm

You wont escape me Ai-yu

"--Ah!" Aiyu woke up with a cold sweat her hair was matted on her face and neck.
"Tow-er of Oblivion" Aiyu slowly threw back her covers, she walked toward the door as she opened it she looked back at her bed. She opened the door and she went into the bathroom.

She took a quick shower and she went back into her bedroom and she put on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration..   Exploration.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Southern Plains :: Now Abandoned-
Jump to: