Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. Empty
PostSubject: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 pm

*Signed along with Shiro's signature since he was with him.*

Oh yeah, also if you were there and you left during the time expect Shiro to start unleashing his anger at you since he was trying to find anyone on here to the convention lol.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:12 am

*I was gonna go but my ride was a little late so I said forget it it :/*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:43 am

I went and the Anime they were showing were good but the best thing was the tournament there were hella people for halo and smash bros (melee/brawl) but after they were over at like 7pm a lot of people left. I stayed till 8pm and after everyone had left from the tournaments I was basically free play and that was more fun then the tournaments
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 am

i dont care. I won Gears torney! WOO! yey Trigun book! adn all those that palyed L4D FAILED EXTRA HARD!
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am

Shiro the only reason you won was because we've wanted to just rush the crap out of the GoW tourney and rarely any people for it so we had to do 1v1 just for the hell of it. Enjoy your book XD
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:03 am

Rune you were there? Were you in there when we started doing Left 4 Dead...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 am

Ya but when you guys started playing left 4 dead I was playing brawl on the other T.V I was the one wearing the coat with his hood up
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:10 am

*Thinks.... * I don't remeber lol. I won the gears tourney if that helps lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 am

Oh ok then ya I saw you congrats on the win and sorry about my friends they where the loud ones who didn't know how to play the game
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.   Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoever Was At The Uchi-Con Anime Convention Today Sign-in Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Spammer's Paradise-
Jump to: