Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

New Bad Ass Ppl Vote

Go down 
+3
Cross
vashy_chan
mahk-x
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who is More Badass other characters are up for debate
Dante
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Xemnas
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Joshua
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap4%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Zetta
 8% [ 2 ]
Mahk-X
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
ZK
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Vashy Chan
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
Zeik
New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_lcap4%New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Aeon
 8% [ 2 ]
Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta/Vegito
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:35 am

Even if I part ways with everyone...these are my memories, If I make it in the gaming industry, I'm going to work my way higher and higher...and the Characters on this site will not be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:40 am

See? Aeon brought up a good point. it almost recommends itself!

But Sadi you know that a I cant do much...now. I'm only a jumior in highschool and my friends come first and grades second. Besides, the higher ups know what moves to give people and who could be what type of characters. I also dont know about the people that used to be onsite, like L. I heard things about him, so I say he will be the final boss of arcade mode!

For now, I'm the person to come to for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:45 am

I'm only a Junior as well, but I'm looking into Columbia College..I believe it is the best Tech College in Illinois.

And yea, L wasn't that bad in my opnion, he just refused to tone down his powers. The higher ups didn't approve
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:49 am

which is why he fits a last battle.

but is there anyone on this site that can start or at least get this all downpack?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 am

Cause it would suck if this stays an idea.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:52 am

Well, this is my understanding of it. There are two plans.
Firstly, get in touch with ALL the sources that we borrow from. Present them the idea of the game. All of them would have to agree, sign contracts documents, etc. Also the game would have to make MAD profit so everyone would get their cut

2nd is edit the characters in a way that they retain their essence, but not draw from another source.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 am

hmm, is that...possible?
money is the biggest, if not the only problem. no way to get much money, even with donations this site doesnt have enough people to do so. unless everyone donates like 10 or 15 dollars first, and who's gonna do that? how would they know their money is even doing towards the game anyway?

yup, better just stop thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:04 am

By sources I meant the creators of each piece of "Media" we borrow from.

On to the Game System itself

To solve the lack of buttons with the surplus of moves. If the fighter is 2-D then it's no problem. Using the R3 button will perform a "taunt" of sorts switching up the move set to acomidate the new moveset. The select Button would be a normal taunt.

In a 3-D Figher the Right Analag stick would be used for the Camera if the style is that of Tenkaichi. R3 would be mapped to Camera Reset and Select would be the taunt. Therefore no button for the MoveSet change...I believe that maybe using a certain combo would lead into the current moveset being changed into an entirely different one..leading to a "strategy" in battle. When to switch and how to handle the switch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:13 am

money is the only problem then. finding a way to get money......fundraisers are out of the question.
if the village sites had more to offer, then people will be more likely to donate. but what could this site offer people? I'm new and even though I'm great with this stuff, I dont have the amount of needed info.

But zk or Zeik should be able to cover that. or tell people about the game trying to be made and they they might willingly donate.....or if you make sure certain people will be in the game, they will almost- wait no, if you dont donate, you wont be in the game. this works perfectly!

If they dont donate, no game. and if we dont have the money to make the game, well...it wouldnt be a game anyway. so there really isnt anything to lose.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 am

I don't think donating is a factor this early. First things first, the higher ups, or people who will be able to stick together should and focus on learning about the gaming industry before money even comes into play.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:24 am

true, also a way to get into contact with people who are experienced in this type of thing. but im not the only one jumping the gun, you were just talking about movesets! X l

but yeah, the people in contact with each other must think and dicuss this.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:25 am

I know how you feel though. I mean this could very well be a reality..it's just going to take time and devotion.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 am

Fubuki wrote:
See? Aeon brought up a good point. it almost recommends itself!

But Sadi you know that a I cant do much...now. I'm only a jumior in highschool and my friends come first and grades second. Besides, the higher ups know what moves to give people and who could be what type of characters. I also dont know about the people that used to be onsite, like L. I heard things about him, so I say he will be the final boss of arcade mode!

For now, I'm the person to come to for ideas.

Extra late with this, but you'd be surprised how much you'd be able to do. Even if it's something small like just learning to sprite, but anyways. If this does come into being, it'd be best to start low. Like, don't even worry bout the whole industry/system kind of thing. I mean, there are programs out there for independent game making. Make up a prototype/demo kinda thing then send it out yanno.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 am

Naturally, start slow and the gradually build. But if we were with a company I wonder who it would be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:49 am

konami of course...just a thought though.

you will need a company good with creating though, cause there are no sprites for half the people on this site (Aeon, sadi, your one of them.) so it would take a long time.

this can only be a reaality if you get in contact with a company that would be willing to help for not so much.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 am

Square Enix
If we were to work with Sqaure would would probably bring it it's 2nd greatest fighter ((Because I'm sure Dissidia will be the number 1)) Also the people at Square have nice characetr designs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:02 am

which is why it would be more costy.
but howw would you get in contact with them. there would be massive annoyance in making the game since these are moves. the moves of most of these people will make it take longer and cause more unnessacary sprites. the moves of the characters would obviously have to be dimmed.

but to make it more....ninja-ish....maybe bandai, since they brought up naruto ultimate ninja. and besides it would lose the whole ninja cancept of the nightmare if there weren't any big enviroments to battle and ninja tools at everyones disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 am

Well, whatever you people are thinking, wiki unsurprisingly has a most likely incomplete list of companies who've put out a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:11 am

Bandai without a doubt now.

the fact they mainly do DBZ and naruto shows they can make the moves that will obviously be extremely flashy, since no one on this site will tone down their moves.

besides, we need sprites created. not only using old ones, but make new ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 am

actually now that i think about it i have a friend that is making games that are compatible with xbox 360...he could probably do this whole thing...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 am

not everyone has a 360 though...a ps2 may sefice. Everyone pretty much has one. no PC game unless it is the only option.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 pm

PS2 wil always be a legend, it's the longest surviving console
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 pm

true, but Orochi your not going to do anything. Why would you do anything to help people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bad Ass Ppl Vote   New Bad Ass Ppl Vote - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bad Ass Ppl Vote
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6