Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. Empty
PostSubject: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Tigen sits alone at the end of the bar on a stool, which he rarely did, thinking the thoughts 'Uhhh... What's Tigen supposed to do here...? Tigen sees a guy serving people... Should Tigen serve too...? Okay, okay, act cool, just sit at your stool and say nothing to anyone... Good plan, Tigen! Blending in is easy! ONE POINT FOR TIGEN!' He would smile happily to himself, humming a triumphant tune for his 'win at life.'
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:04 pm

*I walk in and nod a hello at Tigen. I then walk up to the bar and ask for a drink. I grab a drink in each hand and walk over next to Tigen. I smile at him then hand him one of the drinks as I sit down next to him.*

Hello, Tigen. I thought you might enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:09 pm

Tigen stared at Kumiko, carved eyes burning a happy yellow "Oh, hi there miss um... um... You told Tigen your name, right...?" Tigen pondered, staring at his glass "Oh, for Tigen? Why thank you!" Tigen would have drunken it.. If Tigen had somewhere for it to go. Tigen had no organs, and alcohol would make Tigen's head explode with fire. Literally. That'd be a problem, a random pumpkin headed puppet being spurting large amounts of fire randomly. Tigen would grab the drink and sit on it, giving a quirky smile in return. Though... STILL no one could see Tigen's smile under his scarf. "Mm.. That's some good... beverage."
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 pm

((LOL))

*I laugh nervously as I try to remeber if I introduced myself or not*

Oh, sorry I'm Kumiko. Its nice to meet you Tigen.
What brings you to the tavern today?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:26 pm

*Walks in the door and walks over to Kumiko and Tigen.* *To Kumiko* Hey Kumiko! *Notices Tigen* Hey I'm Keiko Kazuye... May I ask who you are?
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Tigen randomly bursts into the air "TIGEN IS BLENDING IN WITH THE LOCALS! YAAAAAAY!" He would then hover down slowly to his seat, picking up his ass-glass and placing it on the counter, spilling it. "Ooops. Tigen will get that." He would spread his liquid over teh spilled beverage and have them lock together, making them one. Tigen then raise it, leaving the area dry and clean, and threw it at some hobo. Tigen then saw someone new, thinking 'Oh crap, another person! TIGEN MUST BLEND WITH THIS PERSON, TOO! HOO-AH!' Tigen then stares at Keiko, saying "Hi! Tigen is pleased to meet you! Tigen is Tigen. Who are you and what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:38 pm

My name is Keiko Kazuye... It's nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:47 pm

*I laugh at Tigen, not in a bad way, but in a "This guy is funny" way.*

Tigen your fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:01 pm

Tigen's flame turns a calm blue color as he stares a bit more chilled at Keiko and Kumiko "Thanks, Kumiko. Tigen appreciates the compliment. How do you know Keiko there? And besides... Are you going to assist Tigen in operation 'Blend in With The Locals?'"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Well Tigen... I don't really fit in here either. If that makes you feel any better.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Sure Tigen I'll help you, just tell me what you want me to do.

((Ive known Keiko in real life before we ever joined the site))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 pm

I'll help too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:33 pm

(Gotcha)

Tigen would look the place up and down, identifying people and things in it. "Okay, Keiko, you can be part of Tigen's plan, too, if you want. It's foolproof! You are to sit here and not associate with anyone, but we'll copy what they do!" Tigen looks over and sees someone hit the Jukebox a bit. Tigen, tring to fit in, warped his sword into his hand and gave a battlecry "AURAAAAHHH!" Tigen would slice the crap out of the Jukebox, randomly shouting "DIE, FIEND" and "THOU SHALT BE CUT DOWN, KNAVE." as his flame burned an intense red. He'd then come back to his seat and sit quietly like nothing happened, looking proud of himself again. "Though this plan is so perfect, Tigen will accept ideas for more plans."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 pm

It isn't normal to break into Shakespeare, Tigen.
But on the subject...

Lady Macbeth:
We fail!
But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
And we'll not fail. When Duncan is asleep--
Whereto the rather shall his day's hard journey
Soundly invite him--his two chamberlains
Will I with wine and wassail so convince
That memory, the warder of the brain,
Shall be a fume, and the receipt of reason
A limbeck only: when in swinish sleep
Their drenched natures lie as in a death,
What cannot you and I perform upon
The unguarded Duncan? what not put upon
His spongy officers, who shall bear the guilt
Of our great quell?

--Macbeth, By: William Shakespeare--
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Tigen cocks his head a bit, unknowing to whom Shakespeare is "Uuuum... M'kay. Tigen doesn'tknow who Shakespeare is. But... Tigen's blending quite nicely, right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..   Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigen: Attempt to blend in with the locals..
Page 1 of 1